MCDC is freaking awesome with his honesty

Be the negative Nancy you choose to be but I love this dude and no sugar coating this game….

5 Likes

Love the intensity and attitude…don’t like that our D looked poorly prepared

1 Like

Agreed but the amount of losing ahead of him may turn him into a sour puss. Hope not

Glad he has that attitude. He’s honest and takes it head-on.

That said, nearly every player on defense was ineffective or actively making mistakes. Major, major work needs to be done there. There were frequently multiple guys out of position during plays, and the DC has to take some heat for that, too, even with the roster being league-worst.

Hey YOU try coaching these knuckleheads

Walter Matthau Sport GIF

I’m always about Hope…. Without it you either and die like a dead branch.

This where we see if positive chance occurs and of course give us resulting wins…

I promise you Dan and Brad knew what they were getting themselves into. I promise you Holmes has broken down the roster six ways from Sunday and knows who he wants to replace first, 2nd 3rd, etc.

Dan’s gonna be pissed if it sucks, because he put his name on it, and he is an honorable man.

If this is the culture here, and this team is trying equally as hard going into the 17th game, the carryover into next year is the biggest deal. Right now, we are gelling, learning the playbook, assimilating to the culture, developing what will be our backup WRs next year - it can be for the greater good, if you develop them properly.

Our OL did great, and Sewell was amazing. Decker’s return will only improve upon that.
The single biggest thing we could have that would change us is a devastating DT in the middle. One more guy to just demolish the pocket and create havoc in the backfield.

If we carry that energy and momentum into next season, Brad WILL have us competitive next year.

7 Likes

“Do you know what makes this the most hellish prison on earth? Hope. There can not be true dispair without hope.” - Bane

tom hardy bane GIF

3 Likes

Doesn’t sound good.

You take your meds today

Me I will Sierra Nevada pale ale verb and catch some Lamar Jackson Houdini Channel vs Route 66 Hobo Nation

Isn’t it refreshing to hear Campbell just frankly answer reporters’ questions?

It’s an understanding that this is a fans’ game, and fans want information.

The Belechickian nonsense that Patricia and Quinn gave us … Oooh, yeah, big competitive advantage from not discussing anything.

5 Likes

Hope is never negative baby…. bane is given bad bones of advice….

But I did forget my
Meds so thank you!! :crazy_face:

But this ones for you!!

2 Likes

“The key to everything is honesty. So once you learn to fake that…you’ve got it made!”

In high school my coach believe in making everything look the same and the biggest plays came off of looks that the defense thought they knew the best. Peyton Manning operated off of a similar concept. He loved lining up in the same formation with the same guys lined up in the exact same spots. Sometimes I think coaches feel like they need to be completely secretive at every level. When in reality the toughest guy to face sometimes is the one that you know 90% but you think you have a 100% read on him. That 10% he left out or did different is where the knockout punch comes.

It won’t happen with the Lions. But its a dope concept for other teams. LOL

2 Likes

1 Like

He said this right before Batman got out and whipped his ass.

Dc Comics Batman GIF by Kinda Funny

His shovel is certainly sharp!

3 Likes