Meanwhile in Cleveland

Cleveland browns fans fight each other :rofl: - YouTube

the Benny Hill theme song needs to be playing in the background :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

God, I miss those 4pm kickoffs at the Silverdome…

3 Likes

The women in Cleveland are some big ladies.

1 Like

When I was in HS, my step dad took me and a friend to a game at the Silverdome. On the way out of course there is a fight, he starts walking over like he is gonna break it up. He went maybe a buck 30 soaking wet, we grabbed his ass and said don’t even get involved. Luckily he took our advice.

2 Likes

Trash being trash.

Some people call Cleveland the “mistake by the lake”.

Maybe it should be “Miss Steak by the lake”. :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Eeeesssh - at least when dudes like that fight, most of the time nobody gets hurt. Not skilled OR trained.

1 Like

You should see the big old woman down in San Antonio. lol

That fight got worse when the one big dude comes barging in the middle acting all hard, pushing people around saying “back da fuk up, back da fuk up”…yeah, start pushing people around who are already fighting and then wonder why someone clobbered your head…ya stupid idiot!

I don’t condone fighting, never have but don’t run into a hornets nest like a hardass and then wonder why you got your dumb ass smacked…and all with good intentions, just wrong method.
Plenty of people have stopped fights, that’s not how you go about it.

3 Likes

For sure, he escalated the problem. Those 2 were getting tired and the fight was almost over.

Looks like a few fellas just having a good time tailgating - can’t really call it a fight.

This sounds like Charles Barkley talking about San Antonio women, lol

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t see you had beat me to it…lol

1 Like

LOL

Victoria’s a secret down there.

Bloomers

LOL

1 Like

This is my favorite guy in that video:

“Yo, let’s go!”

4 Likes

LOL your video was way better than mine! The victoria secret jokes are gold.

Thanks for posting this! Had a bad day at work just got home and watched this video. Made my day! Hahaha

1 Like

That’s a normal occurrence at pretty much every home game for the Bears.

1 Like

It’s funny because I don’t even really watch basketball anymore, I just like watching Charles Barkley and the crew. Waaaay more entertaining than some actual sitcoms and stuff on tv.

Hope the rest of your day is better, and at least it’s Friday

2 Likes

Thanks bro! Getting better. Outta work, it’s Friday aaaaand just got a call from my buddy asking if I want to go to the game Sunday at Ford Field. HELL YES!
Even tho we probably gonna get slaughtered I can’t wait FOOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAALLLLLLL!

1 Like