Media Bias Chart - Article gives interesting analysis

Another take on “voter fraud”.

1 Like

Grandpa dies
Those circumstances cannot have more than an immaterial impact on elections
Odds are they balance in evenly between the parties
Not worth discussing

If you listen to Trump on anything …
it’s always outright lies, chest puffing spin (nobody has ever done …) that is false, or “everybody knows” or fake gestures (bible in front of a church)
He feels sorry for himself “nobody likes me”
He doesn’t pay attention to daily briefings
He doesn’t prepare for meetings
He doesn’t know how to pronounce country names
He’s working hard to undermine the postal service— and has blatantly admitted it
It’s just one absurdity followed by the next absurdity
He cares ONLY about reelection and will lie and cheat any way he has to
If there’s voter fraud in Nov it’ll come from both sides

He bashes allies and cosies up to dictations
That alone should be enough to terminate him

The leader of the free world can’t operate that way

Never in my life have I seen any political leader operate with such ineptitude and corruption

Everything is setting up — if he loses they’ll have to drag him out of the White House kicking and screaming like a 10 year old

What a total disaster of a human being he is

3 Likes

Figure I’ll reply in support before it gets locked :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I’m tired of truth getting locked
It’s getting so right leaning commentary is OK
But Trump is some bugaboo that cannot be mentioned
When the truth is obvious to “everyone”

The world needs a strong America
Biden is no solution
But = the lesser of two evils at this point
And I would have voted Republican in every election up until 2016
My God — I would have held my nose and voted for the bitch Hilary
Crazy …

I don’t know why the States can’t get viable Presidential candidates

1 Like

Hell, I resigned as my HOA board president after a year of the bitching and moaning. Couldn’t imagine the hassle of running for a high profile office and actually wanting the exposure of it all. No life in my mind. But the ego behind the candidates drives them I guess.

We do need stronger candidates and I only hope Biden stays covid free through the election. Could do him in given his age but it’s the next round of candidates post Biden (likely single term by choice) that I hope both sides come up with someone that we all can trust, and not another divisive isolationist. I as a dem would then even yearn for a Reagan or a senior Bush look-alike who is respectful of the constitution if the Republicans win it. I could live with that as I did in the past. I really don’t yearn for total dem or republican control of all branches. That does not define checks and balances.

1 Like

Why do they substantially lean left though? If you are a journalist whose mission is to find objective truth and that truth happens to coincide with the left, is the paper really left leaning? If you are a propagandist whose mission is to push right wing talking points and those talking points aren’t factually based, would it be surprising that your writing is unreliable? Look at that list of right wing sites and name one TRUE news gathering source. One intellectual source. I think what you’ll find is that the more news oriented it is, the more intellectual it is, the higher on the reliability scale it is, and the more moderate it is. For instance, the Wall St Journal or the Economist. The left is also the same, but if you notice all the mainstream outlets are A) generally reliable, and B) generally moderate. I highly doubt that the mainstream right is getting their news from the Wall St. Journal or the Economist. They are getting their news from Fox, Breitbart, The Daily Caller and other dubious sites in reliability and/or opinion.

I call BS. The bottom line is both mail ballots and absentee ballots are sent to you and you send them back. Its the same damn validation process. You need to educate yourself on ballots because you are confused and you are possibly confusing others. Colorado has been shipping people a ballot since 2013. States have had “no excuse” mail ballot requests in place for DECADES. And no amount of CAPS is going to change that inconvenient fact for the bogus Trumpian argument.

2 Likes