Michigan vs Michigan State Game Thread

McCarthy looks like he has that pocket awareness that can make a good QB into a great QB. But he also looks like a guy that needs a lot more playing time. He looks really green at this point.

2 Likes

You never know, the one guy who works for me that is a MSU fan said he could see MSU losing by 3 or 41. LOL

MSU is standing strong right now.

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Coleman needs to put that basketball down.(no offense) The kids jump ball skills are on the Moss/Megatron level. He is a stud in the making.

1 Like

That was a terrible play.

Terrible call. Christ, this is when I believe the Mel Tucker skeptics. Brutal.

God I love Corum. What a player.

1 Like

Wow, is DC making MSU’s 4th down decisions for them?
Why wouldn’t you kick the FG and tie the game up?

1 Like

Tucker is a dumb fuck

It’s like he thinks all running backs are super humans like Kenneth Walker.

If Edwards would have run straight forward, he’d still be running. Run that right at that ref dummy.

1st take the points. 2nd running it on 4th inches with a qb in shot gun formation

1 Like

It will be interesting to see if Tucker can be a decent HC without KW3.
Lots of one year wonder HC’s that flame-out fast.

Apparently Tuck didn’t watch the Penn State game. If he had taken the points early, maybe the momentum doesn’t swing three quarters later because they had an easier road to keep the lead.

Still might have been the same outcome, but you have Ohio State at home. Now you have MSU in Ann Arbor. Either way, take the damn points when playing a better opponent.

I wish JJ wouldn’t dance like that, just going to injure himself. Just throw it away.

1 Like

Had that same thought. He’s going to ■■■■ around and find out one of these times.

Hmmm…all our weapons and McCarthy on a draw is a good choice?

Michigan better stop screwing around and letting sparty hang around. I have flashbacks already of 2015.

And now, not taking the points makes it a TD game, not a FG game. TAKE. THE. POINTS.

1 Like

Game is less than a classic so far.