Miggy's last game thread

Guaranteed. He’s getting gopher balls all day!

Anyone who throws Miggy a slider today should immediately be pelted with pretzels.

1 Like

Ive got lawn work today. Plus few more warm days left.

Oh man, guy was a year younger than me.

Finally, out from under that shitty contract.

Too soon?

2 Likes

Jack White…really? Dude is piece shit. Im here to watch miggys last at bat.

Likely Joey Votto’s last game of his career and he got ejected. That ump should take a beating on the way out of the stadium.

2 Likes

Pretty cool way to take Miggy out of the game. Put him in at first, he fielded the first grounder in the 8th with an unassisted put out at first. Hinch and Mig’s kids came onto the field to send him into retirement.

1 Like

Hopefully Kelly is in attendance.

Why is white a pos? I dont follow any modern music stuff.

Not going to say it, because its against the board policy. Just words he said very hateful to people.

Neat video of his last time in the field

Video of Miggy taking the field in the 9th, only guy out there for a moment.

Longer video of him

Votto probably coming back is what Ive read

1 Like

2 Likes

Coming home to Canada for a victory lap maybe

Nah, he’ll be a 1 team career guy. They can DH him 400 PAs if he’s healthy enough to get that many. He sold out for power a few years ago and hit I think 14 in about 175 PAs so he could get 25 next year.

He needs some compiling on his numbers to look better for the Hall (even with a good 2024 he will be well short of 400 HR and 2300 hits, light on RBI for 1b and no defensive value. 1 elite skill, taking a walk. Woo). I don’t see it TBH, but some baseball people think he is a near lock. I mean, they will probably let Todd Helton in FFS next year, so after LaRussa bullied thr Vets committe to get that grinder hack Baines in…who knows.

Warmed my heart to see LaRussa get his ass handed to him by Modern Baseball taking a very good young ChiSox team and fumblefuck it into the ditch.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.