Mike Daniels a Lion

…according to PFT. Finalizing the deal now. Guess he wanted a QB who could actually chug a beer.

1 Like

I’m really liking this rotation

1 Like

Remember when opposing QBs could sit back in the pocket and wait for somebody to get open? I’m thinkin’ those days are over. Absent a slew of injuries, this defense is going to be VERY good.

2 Likes

I think so too, dude! Nasty rotation of guys! Lots of depth and talent at DL. Gonna keep LBs clean, and prevent DBs from having to cover for long at all. In theory, this will help cause more turnovers too. Should be an awesome D vs the run.

LBs are probably frothing at the mouth right now.
No excuse to not stop the run in 2019.

1 Like

I say just line up 9 DL guys and go for broke every play.

What!?h I just wet my pants, seriously. The defensive front is sick! On paper, this is the deepest D unit that I can think of…and if Teez can carry his off-season on to the playing field… I’m a defense first guy and right about now I’m loving what’s happenen in Motown!

1 Like

Charlie, I think Melvin will do just fine. Fine with me if Tabor steps up, but the Lions Defense is gonna be somethin’ to see this year. I’m starting to feel bad for Arizona’s rookie QB.

1 Like

Holy shit, we’ve built a wealth of talent on our defensive line. This might be the best line they have put together since Suh left and Ansah’s joints all went kablooey.

2 Likes

I’m with ya on Melvin, Wise, I think he will start and play well, especially, in man coverage situations. A Teez that could play anywhere close to his draft position would give us such great depth at a position where quality depth is at such a premium late in the season.

Holy crap, they paid him pretty damn well. $9M? Geez.

Coulda signed elsewhere for more, said he wanted to play for Patricia. The Lions Defense this year is not going to be short of nasty attitude.

3 Likes

Oh hey, I’m not complaining. May as well use cap room.

1 Like