Mike O'Hara's mock draft

Remember that Mike has been covering the Lions longer than any current reporter.
Remember that Mike works for the Lions.

1 Like

Hell no to Hill.

2 Likes

Ill be happy with hutch, Thibodaux, walker, and Gardner

Is Mike a UofM fan, by chance?

Lol.

Hill will be gone by 32 anyway, but if there I’d jump at hime.

3 Likes

You think by who?

Y’all crazy hill is a complete stud.

Hill and KT would lead to a whole lotta turnovers. I like hill better than hamilton.

2 Likes

Chiefs

He’s the 2nd best S prospect. He’s a 4.3 guy that can play anywhere from single high S, split S, in the box, slot CB, even CB. He’d be a great fit here, but gone most likely

1 Like

Hill is athletic, and can play multiple positions with his skill set. Love for Lions to snatch him up!

1 Like

Oh man. Hes overrated, but carry on

Cine is the 2nd best safety in this class. Maybe #1 when it’s all said and done. He’s the next Bob Sanders/Troy Polamalu heat seeking missile at the safety position.

1 Like

Hara-bull.

We’ll see. Where do you have him ranked?

If it came down to it Would you take Lloyd or cine at 32?

5th.

Id take Hill or Cine over Hamilton in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

Not me.

Depends what sight you want to cite. Hill is my no. 2 S, Cine my 3, and SI has Cine 3 and the 51st best player and Dax no . 2 S and 26th best.

From the end of the season to the underwear olympics Dax was no. 2 in the majority of rankings, i read. Ill take his versatility all day

I’m going off what my own eyes see. I’m not saying I’m any expert or anything, I want guys every year that don’t make in the league. If you look back through my posts I was a strong advocate for Cine before any of his workouts.

To the question if I’d take Cine over Lloyd, that’s a hard one. I like them both and feel like the need is just as big at both positions. I’d probably take Cine just based on positional value relative to analytics.

For the record, I like Hill a lot to. I think his versatility is invaluable in todays league. I just think Cine has a presence to him on the field the same way Troy Polamalu did. When I watch him I feel like he’s always in attack mode and I think his coverage skills are unbelievably underrated. Would be happy if we got either of them though.

1 Like