Miles Killebrew suffers brain injury in practice, further decimating Lions’

Another Lion bites the dust. I swear each Lion player is made of Jell-O and swiss cheese.

Seattle’s GM should call Bob Quinn and offer Diggs in return for a 3rd round pick. Quinn HAD to get rid of Diggs asap for nothing, and now has nobody to play safety. Not a single NFL ready player at that position group.

Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

This, right here, is why I was pissed about the Diggs trade!
He didn’t fucking learn from last year! He is the GM of the Lions, not the fucking Patriots. If something can go wrong, everything will!

So what has Diggs done in Seattle?

3 Likes

That’s just it. Nobody earned Diggs’ spot, so the whole philosophy of meritocracy is b.s. Getting rid of him out of spite only, in mid season was dumb and irresponsible. Not getting anything in return was idiotic. Not having a plan to fill his void was stupid. But hey, way to save Martha more money, Bobby! Another Ford pool boy, hired to protect the dollas!!

2 Likes

Sounds like a latest edition of “As The Lion Turns”. Tune in next week when Pasq says:

3 Likes

Its been 2 weeks what has Matt Patricia done in a year and a half.

1 Like

So you are saying Patricia should play safety?

I quoted the poster who is pissed because Diggs was traded and now we have ‘nobody’ to play safety. Diggs wouldn’t help seeing he can’t obviously can’t play.

At least try to keep up.

2 Likes

The season isn’t 2 weeks long, buddy. They have a lot of games left, including probably a playoff game or more. They didn’t trade for him to win a game in week 8. They traded him for the big picture. Our moron GM gave him away because he got butt hurt that his coach sucks and needed a scapegoat.

1 Like

So when you said this you were talking about Lions games after Diggs could actually play. Ok, Got it.

You bitch so much you don’t even know what you are bitching about anymore.

2 Likes

If Diggs was here, what help could he bring? An extra person to hold the clipboard?? He’s injured and ISN’T playing. That would not change at all if he was still in Detroit. All it would do is have another body taking up the 53-man roster who can’t even dress out. We would be in the exact same position with no safeties available to play only with one less roster spot to even attempted to bring anybody in. Has he failed at this position group? Obviously so but that trade has absolutely nothing to do with it

2 Likes

shut up, not like you can protect yourself from let alone predict AT ALL when or IF you ever will have/get , a brain injury.

I have seen STRONG and ordinary working class men just drop “thinking” “oh I just got a little hot…go rest/get some water and take a break.” NO they had a STROKE and had no idea what it was. and nearly died !

all kinds of Brain injuries hit your ass in a flash while your doing common every day things, same ordeal with your heart. it just hits you out of nowhere like BAM !

Killebrew had no idea his brain WOULD be injured, and it doesn’t make his ass “soft” & “weak.”
I HAVE been that situation ! damn near died myself…and I was just enjoying a nice day fishing next thing I know I was as stiff as a board and fell over like a damn tree falling from being cut , my head almost went in the lake and almost hit the rocks from a small campfire on shore…when I could see and move again…I said "fuck this " “I gotta get up and get in my folding chair!” As soon as a I got up and took a step, it happened again I stiffened up like a board and down I went but I was two or three steps up from the Lake BAM I hit the ground and couldn’t move for a minute…but THIS time, I didn’t black out ….I crawled 30 yards uphill to the parking lot hollering for HELP, trying to reach my drink but forgot it had tipped over and spilled and there might have been a half inch of Coke in that bottle and I drank it down…happed to spot my cell phone and THANK GOD my ex wife was picking our kids up from School at Kearsley just about two miles away. The kids knew where I was and my son and daughter had to get up under each of my arms and help me walk to My Ex’s Van to get home…I was bed-ridden for 5 full days. had no energy or strength to do more than walk to our bathroom and get right back in bed.

7 Likes

I laughed so hard, man. Goodone.

1 Like

Too bad we didn’t have Diggs to play special teams. I’m sure he’d be happy about that demotion to go along with not starting anymore.

2 Likes

Have to admit, I cracked a smile typing it. Just Patricia in a football uniform would be pretty darn funny.

2 Likes

He’s be a pretty Dang good hickey goalie…blicks most of the net and has good posture…

2 Likes

How does a concussion mean he has a soft body, OP? That makes absolutely zero sense and was a meaningless shot.

4 Likes

Just a bitter angry Lions fan posting something moronic out of anger.

Look, I’m not happy with the state of the Lions either but I’m not going to insult a player for suffering a brain injury. The OP should gain some fucking perspective on life.

3 Likes

So he has a brain injury and the first thing you wanna do is make fun of him?

2 Likes

Why does “brain injury” sound so much worse than “concussion”?

1 Like