Miles Killebrew suffers brain injury in practice, further decimating Lions’

Something tells me you knew this was coming, Weeze! Hilarious!

1 Like

Relax. Just pointing out that Detroit has an unusual number of injuries. I think most of the players are being pansies right now. That’s my opinion. You name one other team with this many starters missing games.

Diggs is in a great spot. The way to suddenly be looked at as a great player by some Lions fans is…leave. Now suddenly he’s the LeBron James of safeties. LOL

2 Likes

There ya go, toughguy!

2 Likes

I guess you missed where I said this year.

Does your hammy hurt too like every other Lions player?

Who compared Diggs to Lebron?..I’ll wait.

1 Like

Knock off the personal insults unless you want a week ban.

Thanks!

Have you ever had a concussion?

I guess you missed where you didn’t say that too.

Here’s a list of current players of current NFL injuries, quite a few teams have a lot of injuries.

Who suddenly believes Diggs would be our savior now that he’s gone? I can name a few, and its pretty obvious who they are.

What we should have done is just said Diggs had conduct detrimental to the team, cut him, and took back his guaranteed money. Then we wouldn’t have this damn dead money on the books.

Couldn’t, we wouldn’t have gotten the grand ransom of a 5th round pick for him then.

No, but I know many people who have faked one. I believe Hock’s was real because I was at the game and saw it. Maybe Amendola’s chest was legit because I watched the play on TV. I don’t believe Decker’s back was ever hurt. I think he used it as an excuse for his shoddy play.

…and all those hamstrings and groins?

I can’t say for sure whether I have or not, but one thing I can say is that Killebrew has clearly suffered no worse a brain injury than each and every one of us that follow this maddening franchise. We all much be brain damaged to put ourselves through this.

1 Like

So do you believe Killebrew is faking it?

Not sure. I would have to see the hit or have word that he had a CT scan performed.

Put it this way though: Do you believe Decker’s back was suddenly hurt “after” his poor performance?

1 Like

I have absolutely no way to tell.

Questioning guys when it comes to stuff like that, especially concussions, just doesn’t seem like it’s in good taste, and just feels pointless to me.

1 Like

So you think Killebrew faked a head injury because he was practicing poorly?

1 Like

Quinn is still young and learning. He was working under the old system. He wasn’t aware that you could simply cut guys…give it a generic label…and clear the books. I hope he gets it right next time.

1 Like

Chicago, philly, Pittsburgh, chargers all have way more missed starter games missed. We are 12th
It just happens that most of ours are all in the same 2 position groups which is a little tougher

Not sure. His injury initially started as just a sore head and turned into concussion. I still haven’t heard anything about a CT Scan being performed.

So far, Killebrew hasn’t played all that well. He’s been relegated to just special teams play. He’s in the last year of his contract. He probably wants out and doesn’t want to risk a bad performance starting at safety this week.