Missing boy from MSU / UofM game

Hey all this young man was visiting friends Friday night before the big game and went missing and hasn’t been seen since. His car hasn’t moved and he was last seen walking after midnight last Friday. The young man isn’t from the Lansing area and was visiting friends.

There are false reports that he has been found. That is not the case…. He has not been found at this time.

I’m sharing this just incase anyone who attended the game or lives in the area has seen the young man.

As a parent who has lost his only son my heart breaks for his family. I know what it’s like to desperately need answers. I pray for them that the young man is found safe.

4 Likes

Have there been any updates on this case?

He is still missing unfortunately.

This is very sad. It’s hard to believe he could just completely disappear. At this point I’m not expecting a good outcome but I’m surprised that he hasn’t been found one way or the other

My heart aches for the parents and everyone that loves him

Agree. Seems odd that an 18 year old lacrosse athlete, without a history of serious drinking, was unable to avoid being overcome by the red cedar.

Dive teams have been working the river to no locate so far. To me this is a possible outcome of decent probability.

Idk state of mind or history in this case but people on the edge of suicide don’t usually go to big events.

Not promising. Sad circumstances.

Let’s hope he some how comes home. My biggest fear of having kids is losing one.

Looks like they found him

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rescue-teams-searching-red-cedar-161048037.html

Sad.

Very sad.

Sounds like they think he fell in the river.

Seems odd that they are just now searching that area

1 Like