**MNF Bears vs Steelers Thread**

I hope the coaches are taking notes of whatever works for the Bears. If Fields does a read option and rips off a 40 yard run, we need to put that in the playbook. :rofl:

2 Likes

I was told that quarterbacks shouldn’t be able to run because they need to be pocket passers like Tom Brady and are going to get hurt and have a small shelf life if they run.

Da Bears looking good!

chris farley GIF

Pat Friermuth > TJ Hock

Fields needs to protect himself better than he did on that last scramble. As much as I appreciate the toughness, hits like that are not something you want your QB to take.

1 Like

That was a big shot for sure, loved it!

And T.J. Watt is an animal.

Obviously you can’t let the kicking team push or pull the returner into the ball to make it up for grabs.

I still have to give the Steelers props for trying. The spirit of Calvinball is alive and well.

I think Matt Nagy is the wrong guy to groom fields. I’ve never been a big fields fan but Nagy seems to regress each year from an offensive perspective. Haven’t fact checked that with stats but it’s what my eyes tell me

1 Like

I say we promote Montez from the practice squad and give him spot plays a la Trey lance. Why not?

Although Boyle coming back may change things too

Boyle sucks, don’t kid yourself.

1 Like

I feel the same way about Goff!

2 Likes

smurfs GIF

Justin Fields’s offensive line

1 Like

I mean we’re debating different levels of suck… ugh it’s tough being a lions fan sometimes… most of the time… whatever, anyway…

2 Likes

Those are the Lions WR’s!

2 Likes

kid, don’t suck boyles yourself

Same 5 words, totally different meaning.

2 Likes

Jared Goff’s receiver corps

1 Like

I’m a little behind in the game, up to the Pitt first drive of second half…

That wasn’t rougher on Rothslisberger. Plus he took a knee to the head. Should have been forced out of the game to check for a concussion.

1 Like

The refs must think Fields is Cam Newton, because they aren’t calling anything when he gets hit late.

1 Like

Hard to watch this game and not think the league is blatantly rigged. Steelers are getting so many cheap calls in their favor. Garbage call took away a Chicago TD. Blatant late hits on Fields getting ignored.

Can’t wait til next week when the Lions are in town. The insane penalty calls are going to be ridiculous.

4 Likes

Talk about the refs deciding a game… can we please just call it even???