**MNF Raiders vs Chargers Thread**

Wow, what a weird night. A weather delay in an indoor stadium and the Chargers get boo’d at home. Not boo’d for playing poorly. Boo’d for literally showing up! The Raiders received a home crowd cheer when they came out.

really weird - yup. Never seen a weather stoppage for an indoor game.

The away crowd is so loud the Chargers have to go silent count. WTF?

1 Like

Yup - I’m no fan of either of these teams. Fun to sit back and watch with no danger of your soul being crushed. LOL.

I hope to see Jacobs do well for Raiders, and also digging Herbert.

Did hear them say Lambo is their OC now though. Puked in my mouth when they said it.

donald parham for the TD? He was on the Lions as an undrafted free agent and we cut him.

Might be good to have a 6’8" receiver now.

So you are saying a guy the Lions cut caught a TD pass from the QB the Lions should have drafted after the OC that was trash with the Lions called his number?

Sounds familiar.

3 Likes

Current Contract

Donald Parham signed a 2 year, $1,390,000 contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, including an average annual salary of $695,000. In 2021, Parham will earn a base salary of $780,000, while carrying a cap hit of $780,000.

Contract: 2 yr(s) / $1,390,000

Average Salary: $695,000

Imagine never having better than a neutral site crowd, even in your own damn stadium.

1 Like

Looks like Iggy was right when he called Gruden and Mike Mayock a solid combination.
That team has definitely improved.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if there is sarcasm in here…

Lol - Raiders are getting whipped stat wise though!

And have only one first down in 20 minutes of play

1 Like

I’m looking at their record this year and the improvements they have made since those guys were hired.
And especially when comparing them to Quin and Patricia era.

1 Like

Exactly they are getting dominated right now! Herbert sure is something.

1 Like

Fixed it for ya

2 Likes

Hmm…I didn’t even know Lombardi was their OC. He looks good now.

Gruden’s got more penalty yards than offensive yards at half. That sounds like a Lions level achievement, lol

2 Likes

I don’t trust it. LOL
He’s a system guy.

1 Like

Daaamn that was an ugly one(the hit)

DIdn’t realize charger D was this good
They look really fast out there.

The Raiders have not had a winning record is at least the last five years.

We have….

Yes, they are 3-0 but ……

We got a game now! Waller is a beast.

1 Like

Welp, we have a ballgame again

1 Like