MNF Rams - Pack Thread

Didn’t see a thread… Pack gotta keep running the ball, Rams have no answer for it.

Go Pack Go

Disgusted Ew GIF by Film Riot

2 Likes

Should be titled “MNF Rams - Pick Thread”, just so fans of that monkey-puke colored team understand why we’re watching.

Technically, I’m rooting for the Pickers, not the Packers.

3 Likes

Rams off to a great start!

It feels good being a Packers fan for a night. I feel like all of the commentators and refs are on my side.

5 Likes

You look at Rodgers and you can tell he’s freezing to death. Terrible throw for the Pickers.

That was one awful throw. I mean wow. You can’t have a guy more open than that.

1 Like

We want them to win, not to play well.

He’s made several bad throws this year, several against the Lions. I know Adams is gone, but he’s starting to show signs of regression and I love it! He’d never miss a wide open WR like that in the past.

2 Likes

Rodgers hasn’t had double digit INTs in a season until 2010.

Really amazing that he had 85 TDs and only 9 INTs over two seasons in 2020-2021.

Is age finally catching up to him?

2 Likes

Looks like Tyler Higbee is Mayfield’s new BFF.

Watching…paint…dry.

That’s pretty insane, he sure has been good! I really hope we are seeing signs of the end for 2 reasons, it sucks for the Packers and they might get much less for him in a trade.

His QB rating is only 92 this year, which is a massive drop from the last 2 seasons where it was 110+ both seasons.

2 Likes

If the Packers defenders could catch, they’d have 2 Baker INT’s already.

1 Like

I’m so glad we have a good offense because watching bad offense is almost painful.

Rams have a guy named Yeast on defense.

Hope they don’t get an infection.

• That’s not a real gun, is it, Clark?

• What? Are you kidding? This is a Magnum P.I.

• It’s a BB gun.

• Don’t try me. I could put an eye out with this thing.

• You couldn’t break the skin with that.

• It could. It could break the skin. It could lodge under the skin and cause a bad infection.

1 Like

Take the points Campbell… er… LaFleur.

1 Like

Yes. Play poorly and be miserable …but win

3 Likes

This guy looks like Aaron Rodgers but he plays like that Aaron Rodgers imposter.