MNF Rams - Pack Thread

3 Likes

Packers will win this easily if they keep running it

2 Likes

That was a beautiful rushing TD!

Some smash mouth football.

FTP

1 Like

What a great game. Green Bay wins to help carry on faint hope for next week before it bursts in Miami and at same time worsen their draft position and help Lions draft position by beating Rams. Literally a win, win, win for Lions.

2 Likes

Rams getting blown off the ball. Without Donald, they aren’t very good

3 Likes

Wow Rodgers is 39, maybe he is losing it.

1 Like

I mean shit, at some point you gotta slow down… I don’t count Brady, they cloned him years ago. haha

I caught some top secret footage of Tom Brady last year.

Am I the only one who thinks TB12 is on some new innovative performance drug?

You can’t convince me he justs works harder then every other player that was also a good Qb that couldn’t hang at 40.

2 Likes

With his wealth, I’m sure he’s got access to some wild stuff for sure. He’s 45, looks 30. Some of that same juice Tom Cruise is taking I bet.

1 Like

I remember reading that Tom Cruise was doing HGH among other things.

1 Like

I guess it’s all about hormones, if your smashing testosterone and HGH, it’ll help keep you young. But the nfl has drug testing, they probably just accidently forget to ever test Brady…wink wink haha

1 Like

If the Rams lose, what will our magic bean be!? Top 5 still?

I thought his foot was going to explode on that.

Back to 4.

3 Likes

If the Rams lose it sets up the “Tank Bowl” next week on Christmas. The EPIC primetime matchup we were all hoping for.

Broncos vs. Rams

But here’s the catch: Both teams SUCK.

Whoever loses is actually the winner, and whoever “wins” gets the opportunity to send the number 3 pick to another team because both teams traded their picks they kind of need.

And the best part…

It’s on Nickelodeon.

2 Likes

The Pack getting flagged on a big return at home!? You don’t see that everyday

1 Like

LA Baby!!!

This ain’t Detroit now. Gotta alter your expectations with officials this game :wink:

1 Like

Fair point, LA does get a lot of calls… like the super bowl last year on the final drive. haha