MNF Thread - We got 2 Games Tonight

Unfortunately, QBs usually bounce back, as teams do. They’ll probably get the game of the year from the Vikings next week.

4 Likes

He will play better at home

1 Like

Don’t count on it…it may very well be the opposite.

Them looking to salvage their pride against a division rival

That’s primetime Kirk!!

1 Like

It’s going to be a street fight regardless of the outcome tonight. Next Sunday is pretty likely to come down to the last possession IMO.

1 Like

That is also part of the storyline that involves Mac Jones. His coaches loved the fact that despite sitting behind Hurts and Tua, he still stuck it out.

It it wasn’t for the refs, the Eagles have scored 40 already.

That also discounts what its like going into week 1 vs literally any other week of the season.

1 Like

When Cousins does hit his guy they drop it LOL

1 Like

Nice to see the eagles dominating the vikes here.

Man, I really hope we get this Cousins :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

After smith dropped a beautiful pass for a sure a TD…everyone knew this game was over.

1 Like

Seeing Travis Kelce in an Eagles uniform. Huh, I don’t think I have ever seen an active NFL player wearing another’s team’s jersey. Especially in the regular season.

2 Likes

Slay is on fire tonight.

1 Like

Cousins is on dumpster fire tonight

2 Likes

I really have to laugh, shit Slay could have had like 5 int’s tonight and they kept throwing at him. Lion’s in first place, a tie, but still.

1 Like

It’s kind of amazing that every NFC North team is now 1-1 or will be after tonight.

2 Likes

Throw was short. JJ out jumps Slay for it if the ball is deeper

But Cousins is getting a lot of pressure and is panicking. Just throwing it up and praying

How does @BigNatty feel about kirks energy?

3 Likes

Kirk does not have BDE

2 Likes