Monday Night Football

Bills vs Titans
Here we go!

Should be a great game.

I need 36 points out of the Bills Defense and their kicker for me to win my fantasy matchup this week. I’m so screwed lol.

1 Like

Not looking good. This is a dog fight.
These great offenses are being abused by the defenses.

Bills look like a SB contender.

2 Likes

How did they forward pass that punt return from the 29 yard line and start their drive from the 29 yard line?

I would pick the Bills and Cards for the big game based on stats so far. But no, I’m going with Brady because he has that horseshoe stuck up his …

2 Likes

Sorry, he threw it from the 34.
Illegal forward pass is only 5 yards then?

Yes, but the other “part” of the penalty changes based on the situation and type of illegal pass.

The Bills were so dumb for wasting magic beans on Stefan Diggs. Why would you use draft picks to acquire good football players? It doesn’t make any sense.

3 Likes

Taylor Lewan just got carted off on a stretcher with possible spinal injury. Gave the thumbs up as carted off.

Diving head first into the pile is not a good idea kids!

He gave a wave to the fans on the way out.
Hopefully he’s just banged up.

Digs is having a nice game.

Yeah, hoping it’s just a stinger.
Absolutely needless to dive onto guys on the pile like that though.

2 Likes

The Bills are contenders. That’s when you spend magic beans for veterans. The Lions have nothing. Spending beans on veterans would be very illogical.

2 Likes

Yes, I would hate to have a good receiver right now. That would suck.

1 Like

That’s the thing, most folks prefer $$$ to beans.

What would be the point? So we don’t go winless? The only goal should be the Lombardi trophy and I don’t see how giving up beans for veterans gets us there. Even Tom Brady couldn’t help us now, we would just send him to early retirement.

So the goal is to play like the good teams. We just can’t do any of the stuff good teams do. Got it!

1 Like

Can’t play like the good teams, if you’re not a good team.

Yes, they should try as hard as they can to win. Otherwise, you develop a loser mentality. And I wouldn’t be against a receiver if its fairly cheap but certainly not any high draft picks. Too bad we missed on Josh Gordon eh?