Most hated team?

Curious to know which tNFL team is the most hated by loyal Lions fans. No better way to find out then to ask the crazy loyal DEN which team is it? This crazy Lions fan says anyone against us.

But, I must pick one. Okay two - -

Vikings
Cowboys

I hate them both so much now don’t think for a half second I like Green Bay or Chicago, but I am maniacal over my hatred for them as well. Still pissed on a Thanksgiving over 40 years ago the Bears kick-off return at the start of overtime to win the game. Also still pissed at Rodgers hail mary TD to beat us 4-5 years ago. Lots of Farve stuff to. But, to see Robert Porcher abuse Frave brought a great joy to me. Also, when Suh stepped on Rodgers made me think - is this what heaven feels like?

2 Likes

Haha I thought the same.

I hate the Packers the most, and it’s not close.

5 Likes

Packers.
I hate them so much that even if them winning helps the Lions, even huge, I still want them to lose. Even if it’s “Packers win, Lions get bye” or “Packers lose, Lions get eliminated from playoffs”. (not sure how that all happens, but I don’t care).

I want them to go 0-17 more than I want the Lions to go 17-0.

If I see a Packer hat or jersey, I’m saying something. Especially after we just beat them.

5 Likes

Which happens once a decade or so!! lol

Packers
Bears
Pats
Pittsburgh
49ers
Cowboys

1 Like

We beat them last year.

Swept them in 2018. And 2017.

1 Like

Good memory! Although when Rodgers doesn’t play, hard to get too excited.

It’s hard to forget when it’s cool to talk sh-t to Packer fans.

1 Like

Packers by a mile. Everyone else is a very distant margin. Cowboys probably next…then Vikings and Bears…cuz they’re the division

5 Likes

I would have to say the Packers for me. I get the Cowboys hatred…easy to hate a team that says they are America’s team.

3 Likes

Packers. The refs don’t help it. Let those fuckers get away with murder.

3 Likes

Also, whenever I’m having a really bad day, I google youtube Dennis Green post-game meltdown. Brings a great smile to me. Just what the doctor ordered! Nice to see a professional with a little passion.

Those to phantom hands to the face calls to let them march the field? I’m still livid. Still.

I hate the color combo, green and yellow. So f- the Oregon Ducks, too.

3 Likes

Those calls go against Trey Flowers? So pissed about those calls. And I’m sorry, but that’s the league office calling the officials and ordering them to keep it close.

3 Likes

Or even calling this an incompletion

3 Likes

I’ve hated the Cowboys since the 1970 playoffs then probably the Packers a nd Vikings

2 Likes

Packers, Bears, Cowboys, Eagles.

2 Likes

Packers. Not even close. I made an angry face just typing it.
Dog Reaction GIF

6 Likes

It’s the Packers. Hate them and hate their cheese hat wearing fans. I hate the stupid look on Rodgers face. Hated the look on McCarthy’s face when he was there. Their reign is coming to an end and I can’t wait.

4 Likes

Packers, Bears and Cowboys for me…

I can’t hate on the Vikings for some reason