MSU-PITT

Game starts soon.

Pickett is sitting out. Ken Walker is sitting out.

Two guys to keep an eye on:

WR Jayden Reed…also a returner (might declare for draft…dont know much. Is this Andre Reeds son??..anyone know a little about him? I know MSU has some tough, good WR a lot of times)

H-Back Connor Heyward (Brother Cameron plays for the Steelers and is a great player…Dad is Craigs… AKA Ironhead)…I’d love for the Lions to add Connor later in the draft or as a UDFA. Nothing against Cabinda, but Connor blocks like an OL…we could even possibly roster both. But Connor is a load. Natural bulk…great blocker…can catch. Hes a just a TOUGH DUDE that can do a lot. Havent seen him run the ball much…but maybe he slims down…could be a RB? Bettis? Tolbert? Whatever…great guy to have on a roster IMO.

Here’s Connor…

Once that big boy gets rollin’…not many want a piece.

Go Spartans.

Go Spartans…Go Wolverines…Go Lions

4 Likes

Go B10!

3 Likes

Anyone have a way to watch the game for someone without cable? Asking for a friend. :slight_smile:

I usually listen to it on the radio. Would be nice to see one.

going to your pm, broseph. :wink:

What about Nailor?

I’ve subscribed to Sling TV so that I could get some of the SEC Network type stuff a couple months ago, but since these big bowl games are on ESPN, you should be able to get that for free on the fubo trial.

I agree, go B1G.

Purdue just retakes the lead on a complete tackling failure by Tennessee. Trying to strip the ball instead of just tackling the guy.

Now hopefully the Boilermakers can close this out.

No, no relation at all.

I dunno, nothing about his game, aside from his last name, says NFL TBH. Perhaps it was poor coaching on Dantonio’s part where his coaches misused him and then he almost left, but aside from a few highlight plays his career was underwhelming.

MSU tends to turn out really solid College WR’s who are underwhelming in the pros….ie most recently Cody White 5th-6th string wr for the Steelers but he was an absolute stud in Lansing.

1 Like

My opinion:

Heyward will be a FB/H-BACK…special teamer. He even lines up on (or near the LOS)…

He could possibly develop into a RB if he slimmed down and got quicker feet.

This game is crazy!

1 Like

Purdue’ cant play defense

Volleyball game

Do you watch a lot of msu football? He is a tweener……body of a lineman but the size of a RB. He might make a special team unit as a UDFA bc of his name……but there really isn’t a lot there that screams NFL future.

1 Like

Why couldnt he play FB or H-back…

I am lost

1 Like

Bc he isn’t good enough. He barely played and he wasn’t very effective when he was given a lot of touches. He has better hands then a lot of backs but he is a poor runner.

1 Like

Fullbacks/H-Backs mainly block, sir.

Do you see Cabinda running the rock 15 times a game?

Also, Connor accepted an invite to the Senior Bowl…

They dont invite scrubs.

7 zip MSU

Settle down.

You Never answered my question. Do you watch a lot of MSU football? You were thinking Reed was related to Andre when he wasn’t……just have the same last name……

And you did say he could possibly be a RB if he slimmed down and got quicker feet…

Not everyone who gets an invite makes it and I already said he might make it as a ST bc of his name. You started this entire thread by saying you’d like to see him in Detroit as a late rounder or a FA……

He isn’t worth a draft pick. If you watched him play for the last 5 seasons you’d see what I’m talking about. His play picked up when he was moved to TE and he could use his good hands. The question is if he can play TE in the NFL. He will probably get a lot of looks as a UDFA bc of his pedigree and for ST.

I remember MSU was tied to a former NFL player…

It was Andre RISON…

Not far off

1 Like