Must see TV

Lions are great for business.

10 Likes

Nice find. Pretty incredible 93 out of the top 100 watched TV events were NFL games. That’s crazy.

3 Likes

Americas team!

4 Likes

And they still won’t pay for full-time officials.

2 Likes

Yeah, here we go!

1 Like

Not really when you consider the huge amount of crap seen on TV today.

2 Likes

Funny story, I flew out of Detroit on Monday early morning after the game. We waited at the gate for about an hour because as the pilot let us know, “apparently they don’t have enough workers today because of the cold weather.” I knew the real reason.

6 Likes

It’s a new viral strain going around, the Honolulu blue flu.

3 Likes

I agree that TV is pretty fragmented with so many streaming services. It’s kind of like the final episode of MASH, with a 60.2 Nielsen rating, will most likely always be the highest rated event in television history as it happened in 1983, before the masses got cable with a ton more options. Plus actual totals are difficult to tabulate today with so many pirates out there with VPNs. While there is a “huge amount of crap on TV”, there is also some very good stuff as well. But again, with streaming, you are no longer a slave to timeslots. Sports usually being the outlier as most people choose to watch it live.

1 Like

Actually, I enjoy taping the games and watching later. FF through the BS. Trick is to “living in the bubble”.

2 Likes

I used to do that too. Start watching after the first quarter and zoom through the commercials. But I would say the majority of people do like to watch sports live.

2 Likes

As Roger said earlier in the year, media outlets are asking for the Detroit Lion games.
It’s fun football to watch.
Lions offense moves the ball all over the field with a ton of weapons.
Lions defense gives up big plays all over the field with very few weapons.

1 Like

Lions 49ers will be the highest rated NFC championship ever.

Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

2 Likes

Lions Super Bowl win over Baltimore will be highest rated Super Bowl ever!

Jason Sudeikis Happy Dance GIF by Apple TV

2 Likes

Fixed it for you Boyd! :innocent: 3 PO games at FF!!!

1 Like

accountability

Ah, now I understand why our defense gets unfairly shit on. There were only six TV events that drew more viewers then that Turkey Day turd?

Lions are americas team since last years spring training.

And that means get more of them… assuming you had some kind of black and white striped button you can press to influence the games wink wink

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.