My 3 round draft right now Fills needs

1 Kayvon Thibodeaux EDGE/Oregon

28    Jordan Battle S/Alabama

33    David Bell WR/Purdue

65    Nik Bonitto EDGE/Oklahoma    He is fast sideline to side line i pair him are rookie ILB Barnes

97   Jeremy Ruckert TE/Ohio State  Comp Pick rd 3
2 Likes

Interesting. I agree with BPA at #1.

I’d really like to come out of those top picks with an elite WR, S, and LB.

Too much to ask for a QB too?

1 Like

I’m actually kind of hoping we can land Dax hill with our second first round pick. He has experience at safety and corner and can fly. You can’t teach speed. Just ask okudah.

1 Like

If I’m the lions I’m keeping an eye on aiden Hutchinson at the combine. If he tests anywhere close to the kid from Oregon I’m taking him. He eats and sleeps football, his motor never stops and he has a year of experience playing in an nfl style 3-4 defense. I think he’s going to be a lot like tj watt at the next level.

2 Likes

Is Dax Shepard available?

Dax Shepard Mike GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

I want 2 receivers in the first 3 rounds. Field stretchers. Speed demons, with sticky hands.

I’d be very surprised if he doesn’t declare after the season. This is his 3rd year.

2 Likes

I’m not crazy about Jordan Battle. I want both of our safeties to have big time coverage chops

I don’t know. He’s been married a long time. I’d have to make sure his mental health is ok. Loo

1 Like

2 edge guys when we already have the Okwara brothers?

1 Like

Aiden has no bend and is not fast.

GIF by Idiocracy

I’m all in on Dax.

2 Likes

That makes sense right now, but if we make a move for DeShaun Watson he prefers slippery hands.

1 Like

Here is what I’ve read on Aiden Hutchinson: Don’t ask me where.

He is going to test similar to Quity Paye in the combine. Which is a 40 in the low 4.6 range, a vertical around 35", and he is going to crush the 225 bench max. By the way he is 6’6 265.

The EDGE rusher from Purdue is also going to test out through the roof.

The Guy will fit perfect as a ILB I know they say edge i said this already. He is the size they like an has speed an is sure tackler an covers passing. You put him beside AZ an Barnes now we have 3 solid ILB an they may resign JRM gives us size an speed inside.

Have you seen him play wait till you see his combine. The game is speed now an with are Edge players you have speed inside also. 6’3" 240 runs 4.58 forty Just because he is listed Edge doesn’t mean thats what he will play OLB edge Barnes sometime was use on DL besides edge an now is Inside LB with Lions is is playing well.

You need more than two an besides I would have him Inside LB like AZ an Barnes.

Ah, ok. Didn’t read where you wanted him as an OLB.

But Okudah wasn’t slow. He’s not a blazer like Hill but few are.

I’m okay with Hill with the second 1st rounder. He’s a good player and supremely talented. He doesn’t strike me as the most instinctive player but I’m really nitpicking. Nor my first choice at pick 20 whatever but I could 100% get behind that pick.

1. Kayvon Thibodeaux EDGE/Oregon
    1b. Treylon Burks WR
  2. Brandon Smith LB
  3. Jalen Catalon S
    3b. Romeo Doubs WR or Slevin Banks CB
1 Like

I like Burks but think he will be long gone by that pick

there are few WR i would look for at that pick Burkls for sure but he will be gone

1 Like