My Draft, and off-season

In my opinion there is no doubt the biggest need is DT. It is because of guys Buggs, Cominsky, and Paschel that really turned this defense around. Levi should be back next season, but none of us trust him.

I really got torn apart on reddit for criticizing Jeff Okudah. Turns out I was right. It’s amazing how outstanding he was in college. I honestly thought he was going to come in, and be a shut down corner from the start. He’s too stiff. He doesn’t have the quickness, or agility. He’s the perfect cover-two corner. I think he would be best as a nickel-back, and stop trying so hard to have him live up to his draft pick. I’m not giving up on the guy, but that’s my opinion. But CB is number 2 need.

Number 3 need is LB. We need that run stopping monster.

Free agents I like Ed Oliver, and Tremaine Edmunds who I believe both will be available from the Bills. I also like Da’Ron Payne.

Without free agency, this is my draft:
I won’t put names in yet because it’s still to early to project who might go high.

1st round QB Will Levis. Levis is going in the top 5-10 without a doubt. He reminds me of Josh Allen. Big, strong, tough, mobile with a cannon arm. Allen was drafted based on potential only. It took him a few years, and now he’s one of the best. Levis can sit behind Goff for a season. Or longer. Depending on how well Goff plays. A guy like Levis doesn’t grow on trees. There’s too much potential to pass up. They won’t pick this high again. Take the QB.

1st round BPA CB

2nd round BPA LB (hopefully the Sewell brother).

2nd round BPA DT

3rd round BPA CB

4th round BPA RG

5th round BPA RB

6th round BPA LB/Edge

7th round BPA K

1 Like

CB’s and DT massive needs for sure. Probably safety as well if Elliot leaves.

1 Like

Imagine they signed Oliver or Payne. Then they can double down on CB in the 2nd. Then have an open slot in the 3rd. So many options.

2 Likes

I like McCall more than Levis as a backup developmental QB. And would likely be there next year in the second or third round

Agree DT is the biggest need. With Carter gone I wouldn’t mind drafting Breese at 6 but he’s a better 3Tech guy and might be a bit redundant with Paschal

I wouldn’t be suprised to see us take a CB at six which might actually be the biggest need, especially depending on what the plans are for Okudah. Then at 18 we can take BPA. I’m personally hoping for Bijan

3 Likes

The DT from Baylor is intriguing. Siaki Ika. 6’3". 350ish. athletic. Run stuffer. I don’t think he offers much as a pass rusher, though.

2 Likes

I wanted oliver over hock in the draft.

1 Like

Payne made himself so much money this year. In a contract season before free agency, he put up 11.5 sacks and 20 QB hits. That’s elite production from a 320 pound DT. Payne probably getting one of these 5 year - 100 million dollar deals, with 40-50 mill guaranteed. I just don’t see Holmes forking out that kind of money. But, some team will.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.