National Beer Lover's Day

Apparently today is National Beer Lovers Day here in the USA. So what is everyone’s favorite beer? I love anything by Sam Adams as for American beers. As far as favorite European beer and beer in general, would have to go with Duvel.

1 Like

Fully prepared to get made fun of…
…Angry Orchard

1 Like

That’s actually alright.

But any Busch Light or light of any kind fans in general…

Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

As a Canadian I will crack a beer immediately for this glorious day.

As Homer Simpson once said…

homer simpson GIF

All of life’s problems…lol

1 Like

LOL. Yup

1 Like

Wrong some of us can’t drink certain beers.

2 Likes

Fair enough brother. Just for me personally, light beer is a waste of time, might as well drink water.

2 Likes

Get really sick if i drink ipa . So light is what i have to stick too

2 Likes

I get that take…but on a hot day at the beach a coors light is pretty good when it’s ice cold.

2 Likes

I’m always partial to a Guinness myself, but it just depends.

2 Likes

pfft

Just another day in Wisconsin.

4 Likes

Waiting for @TNutZz @frm710 and some others…

My favorite beers are German Pilsners. Today I designed a collaboration Weiss Helles style with Widmer and a Kolsch with another local brewery for a little Octoberfest bash on the 24th

I expect much drunkenness! Prost!

4 Likes

Had a Tropicalia earlier from Creature Comforts.

. Trying to keep the beer to the minimum as i keep pushing the weight down, football weekends are tough.

So, heading for a bourbon now in liue of another Trop

Yes that was the beer from end game

2 Likes

Back on topic, I love the IPA’s. No such thing as being too hoppy. My fave still stands:

Unfortunately, its a seasonal beer. Have it every time I visit my daughters home in Birmingham, Al.

2 Likes

Was in Birmingham a few weeks back hit most of the breweries. Jack Browns beer and burgers is a favorite!

Snake handler is excellent.

2 Likes

Also an IPA fan. Convinced two hearted is the best beer ever brewed!

Had a local IPA in salmon idaho that was close to as good.

One of breweries in Marquette (black rocks I think) makes another good ipa.

Not many IPA’s I don’t like.

I really like drinking the Leinys shandy grapefruits during the summer if I know I’ll be drinking for long periods of time

2 Likes

There’s one here in Huntsville too.

I’ve been to Gordon Ramsay’s burger restaurant in Vegas and the burgers at Jack Browns compare to those.

2 Likes

I am by no means a beer lover. Not at all. But, I do have certain tastes that I like.

Hands down favorite beer is Wiltse’s Lager paired with their Mess Burger.

Off the shelf, I like Blue Moon. Sometimes a Sam Adams Summer Ale or Winter Lager, depending on the meal.

1 Like

Locally, the best Michigan IPA I have found is M-43 (Old Nation Brewing Co.) Not quite as hoppy, so the common man shall enjoy it. lol

1 Like