Need Help! FFL question

First thing I’d ask is who scored more points in your system last year? I’d weigh that heavily.

RB’s tend to have more value in most systems and if their young their usually consistent for a few years, barring injuries. Aging RB’s (28 and older) I’d shy away from because their cost is usually higher than their value.

However, I think Chase is a stud, who is in the perfect situation and I’d probably keep Chase for that reason. Especially if their points are close.

2 Likes

Chase is the obvious answer. There’s so much more that goes into the decision that just, Chase is better and scored my points, I’m aware of that.

Next year chase will be ~$35 to keep, followed by ~$45 to keep. 2025, he starts to not have that bargain value anymore. But still worth the price (probably).

WRs are deep. And they appear to keep getting deeper as each draft class is turning out a lot of solid players.

RBs are thin…really thin. And there aren’t many that are 3 down types. Now Williams won’t be that this year, but will he be in 2023/24? I think that he very well could be. And he’s shown with his ability to shed tacklers that he could be a monster. In a league where you only have to start 2, it’s a massive advantage to be able to start 3 legit RBs. They have higher floors and tend to be steady vs a WR have more boom/bust potential.” (Weekly basis).

If you are only looking at a one year outlook, this isn’t even a question. I am not stupid lol (at least I hope I’m not lol).

I guess the one thing you could do because you have the 1st pick is keep one and draft the other at 1. If you know which RBs are going to be sitting there at 1, you can compare which you like best as you can also see which WRs will be there at 1.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.