Neuralink brain implant

I don’t trust most doctors but ur the best one I know…

Cabin Boy Hawaii GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

What if they were potato chips?

I’m on a low carb diet so hell no…

No No No GIF

1 Like

Cow chips?

1 Like

Beef Jerkey chips…

Scooby Doo Drool GIF

1 Like

I am a cautious yes.

Guardrails…SUPER DUPER GUARDRAILS, for sure.

I think the idea that the chips would be hackable, while possible, seems overestimated by the Gen Pop. I.haven’t thought it through enough TBH.

What I have thought through is seeing my good amazingly life filled and energetic friend die from ALS 6 weeks ago. He was Ah-May-Zing with it, truly unbelievable in his grace and positivity, but in the end, ALS(like tequila) is undefeated. Perfect record. ■■■■■■■ sucks.

He had a feeding machine with a base w 4 bowls and an omnidirectional robot arm/spoon which was cool, and a lift chair, but being able to run, say an Optimus or even bluetooth linked prosthetics/exoskeleton? Yeah, that’s what he deserved. As does anyone with that or other mobility/communication issues, movement disorders, paralysis etc.

I’m sure if he could have, he would have set up an Optimus Boxing League replete with VR goggle connection. 100% sure. He’d be the Don King of Terminator Boxing. :grinning:

First and foremost I’m sorry for your loss.

Secondly out of all diseases that’s the one I fear the most. My second mom during my childhood died from ALS. They were my parents’ best friends since before I was born. The speed at which she declined once she shared her diagnosis was breathtaking. It’s my understanding that it’s a bit of an each snowflake is different type of thing but for her things got awful rather quickly.

1 Like