New antonio brown drama 9/7

In a Instagram post on 9/7/19 AB says release me raiders…CTE maybe?

https://twitter.com/search?q=antonio+brown+news&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

Also, right after his apology, he recorded a call from Gruden and put it in a youtube video.

This guy is working his ass off to get fired

Best case, this is a guy who’s burned out and wants to be done but needs someone else to be blamed for his leaving like Albert Haynesworth.

Most likely, he has a mental condition and could seriously benefit from treatment like Brandon Marshal.

Worst case, he’s written off as a diva, becomes irrelevant in a few months, broke in a couple years and increasingly manic in behavior, landing in jail like Titus Young.

1 Like

Allright I just saw it. Raiders fined AB 200k, and Brown is now asking to be released. On the ESPN ticker

GMFB ‏Verified account @ gmfb 41m41 minutes ago

More

Antonio Brown moments ago on his Instagram: “Release me Raiders.” # GMFB Weekend crew reacts to this breaking news . Tune in to @ nflnetwork for more.

/>

1:37

17.1K views

NEW AB IG POST

Fined him 200k and VOIDED $29 million of his $30 million guarantee

1 Like

He can start his own cologne line called “Cracker Time”.

So, who’s the bigger idiot here, Oak or AB?

“WOW I TOTALLY WANT TO SIGN AND PAY UP FOR THAT GUY NOW THAT HE IS AVAILABLE”

No NFL GM except Matt Millen.

1 Like

Gotta say AB… Dug his own grave… Though he broke ground while with PIT, so does that make OAK the bigger idiot?

I think brown, he’s the douche. Oak just took a huge gamble on the talent but appears likely to get most of it back.

He’s done. Hope he got a good education while he was is college.
Too much money, too fast!

Jerry Jones says hold my beer

2 Likes

John Gruden just learned you date crazy but you don’t marry crazy…

6 Likes

I don’t know how much education he got at CMU but paying 200k to get 29 million seems like pretty easy math…unless you’re a headcase.

2 Likes

#ChippewaMath

2 Likes

Awesome :joy:

You think the 200k is something? Just remember, this all started over a 50k MAYBE fine. The Raiders just sent him a note he COULD be fined 50k for missing walkthru and a practice. So he is losing 29 million over 50k.

That was worth it.

AB in his delirious mind, thinks he is going to go somewhere else and get paid and they will let him do whatever he wants, because AB yo. This guy is a more talented Titus Young. He will probably get himself arrested multiple times a day as well.

Would even Jerry be that stupid? Wait, what am I saying, possibly the only man in the NFL with a bigger ego than Brown’s, of course he would.

TO, Dez Bryant, Antonio Brown … the progression is there alright.

Its official, AB is released

1 Like