New good luck baby

This is gonna be a news story. This kid is on fire!!!

2 Likes

Thats not him watching the game thats him willing the grit into the team…haha guys i did it the first game for a joke but its turning into real deal. He is 16 days old and has 3 lions wins as a fan under belt batting 100

5 Likes

Don’t wash that jersey. Spit up or not you are just going to have to deal! :rofl:

4 Likes

I think imma get on the nate train hutch lions jersey from santa incoming

1 Like

Absolutely Little man needs a Hutch jersey.

2 Likes

Where can I buy a “Baby” jersey?

2 Likes

Im on the web in about 20 mins had to get pizza for fam …well and a side of kneecaps for my 2 week old

2 Likes

Bumpies…

4 Likes

Lions need to get him on salary. When he’s old enough to get into the stadium, we’ll start winning by 40. This little dude is AMAZING…and I’m talking about wanting Hutch to go through puberty…HA!
This, tiny, lil dude can’t even speak a word of English yet, and he’s already this powerful!

2 Likes

Had to go to a side site to get it made wife os better at that stuff than me

2 Likes

Love it! Excellent work by both of you

1 Like

My favorite baby!! Don’t tell my daughters

3 Likes

Might???

Only Lions fans born in the last two weeks could be tied with him. None can have better

Congrats to your family!

2 Likes

Alright little man is ready for four in a row. He knows we are the underdogs. That doesnt phase him he is ready for a big win.

6 Likes

That’s a tall order, but I believe!!!

2 Likes

Hes got the 4th quater fingers up

5 Likes

Love you, little buddy.
Fantastic effort today.
I believe in you

1 Like

Defective.

What’s the return policy on one of those things?

3 Likes

He’s perfect.
Dude came to the planet a month ago and already has 3 wins. Wait until he gets a full offseason of growth

3 Likes

Even though the scoreboard calls this a loss–and I know you are what your record says you are–this game was the most impressive of our last 4. It confirms against a legitimate Super Bowl contender that the last 3 wins were not flukes and that the play we saw today is a trend.

The Good Luck Baby had everything to do with that!!!

2 Likes