New Head Coach in Arizona

No disrespect meant to this fella, but shit the Eagles had a defense loaded with elite talent and still gave up 38 in the super bowl. Maybe, he will be the greatest head coach ever, I have a few doubts.

1 Like

Both Eagles and Cincy fans are happy about it lol. Cardinals fans hate it.

3 Likes

I think it goes back to what @BigNatty has said… who wants to inherit Kyler Murray’s contract and knee injury. The new coach is stuck with that situation. It’s gonna be a serious challenge for any good coach. And this fella is a defensive guy, he must have a plan in place to help Kyler succeed. I wish him luck.

1 Like

I think the lions hired a guy who’s defense got blown out in the Super Bowl… forget how it worked out though…

2 Likes

Eagles Player: “Bro, how the F did you get the Cardinals job?”

Gannon: “It beats me, bro. I’m not even sure what to do with my hands.”

3 Likes

Son Of A Bitch Ngapa GIF

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t remember when it happened, in the like the 80s probably or something lol… definitely don’t think they did anything like that in the last 5 years…

1 Like

Guess who has a QB take?
:upside_down_face:

I think you are forgetting about Rod Marinelli. He won the Super Bowl with the Tampa Bay Bucs, so we hired him to bring some of that Bucs magic to Detroit. He delivered with the first perfect season since the 1976 Buccaneers!

He brought us Ernie sims to be our very own Derrick brooks!

2 Likes

Ha! I remeber that. Sad thing is I thought he was going to be good and then…well…reality hit.

1 Like

Ahh you’re not alone… so did I. I was excited about him too.

I just remember the debates at who would be better between Sims, AJ Hawk, and Chad Greenway. We got the worst one of the 3 unfortunately.

1 Like

I still wonder if it was because of the team, and would he have been better on a different team or if he was drafted later. Our talent evaluation at the time was not too good… glad we seem to finally be past that!

I will never forget that draft. Gil Brandt was good for dropping a little bit of inside knowledge the morning of the draft around that time. He said we would take Ernie Sims and the Bills would take Donte Whitner. At the time that was not how mocks were playing out. Many mocks had Haloti Ngata to the Bills and Lions fans were hoping he’d fall to us. Then we BOTH passed on him. WTF?

Its crazy that TE Marcedes Lewis is still playing from that class. My wife watched him as one of the boyfriends on one of those wives reality shows. I realize its common to make jokes about Aaron Rodgers. But I will say this about Lewis, using something A-A-Ron said. He told Pat McAfee that regardless of what happens next or where he ends up, he wants Marcedes Lewis with him and doesn’t want to experience a lockerroom without him. Marcedes has gone from pass catcher to role player who only catches passes occasionally. That speaks to the kind of human being he has grown into. Okay…on with the Rodgers jokes. :rofl:

2 Likes

The Cardinals have fans?
Who knew?

they reserve a cozy table for four with Jaquars fans when they go to Jax.

1 Like

If I’m a Cardinals fan I’d hate it too

What a great opportunity :scream:

If you can’t handle the heat, stay away from coach Steichen
(Total gamble, cuz I don’t know how it’s pronounced…don’t know if it rhymes with kitchen)