New Inside LB Coach…

Did such a good job of framing that in a way that I could understand. LOL
Thanks for looking it up, man. I know Austrailians ar shaped like that, and they do that naturally too. I feel like the Border Collie might be a little bigger and stouter, and better able to maneuver with a 10 lb monkey on his back.

p.s. Stafford was maneuvering with an 800 lb gorilla on his back quite nicely. LOL

1 Like

A friend of the family used to breed monkeys and let me tell you they are nasty little bastards. Cute as babies, but then they develop their fangs and hormonal tempers. If they don’t like you(which can happen if they decide your spouse is their potential mate) they will literally look for a chance to kill you. Incredibly strong, smart, and very short fuses.

4 Likes

Sounds like one of my ex girlfriends.

2 Likes

Rumor last year was he was a young up an coming coach.

I’m hoping this means we’re getting someone off the Saints who became available?

So gross, man. I can see letting the monkeys breed with each other, but breeding the monkeys is so gross.
No judgment. :wink:

Crazy that they want to kill you. Are they strong enough/smart enough?

They went over the tapes and saw how he handled Barnes and fired him.

3 Likes

Yes on both counts. One grabbed my brother who was about 12 at the time and pulled him right up against the cage with 1 arm. One of the females got hold of a knife one time and went after the family friend. My mom helped clean her aviaries and the house in general. The lady came running into the room and grabbed my mom yelling “run, the bitch is lose” that particular monkey loves her husband and wanted to get rid of his wife. Needless to say I’m not overly fond of Monkeys. Although she did get me into macaws at a young age and I still have them to this day.

4 Likes

Holy SHIT!!!

Lots of my friends live in and go to Bali often, and I’ve heard reports of monkeys stealing wallets, phones, food…crazy!

1 Like

I saw them live. As entertaining as the actual goat rodeo with monkey cowboys on herding dogs is, the narrative about how this rodeo is symbolic to how any kid in America can grow up and live their dream and be whatever they want, in an amplified Texas drawl by the owner over the PA system while the goats and monkey dogs cavort on the field had me in stitches.

Yes Billy, because this is a Free Land, one day, you could strap super hero costumed monkeys to dogs and terrorize goats in front of thousands of people!

'MURICA!!!

2 Likes

They can be quite aggressive. Their canine teeth are nothing to scoff at. I’ll stick to my birds

2 Likes

I’ve been to Ubud in Bali. They have a monkey forrest there. The monkeys are completely nuts. They will steal anything.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Love the birds, my man. Put up some pics of my hounds!

1 Like

I’m going to go with gambling.

Either that or out of jealousy he told Anzalone to cut his beautiful blonde hair and a complaint was filed.

1 Like

LOL. Pushing buttons man. So wrong!

Those fur burgers are irresistible!

1 Like

I know a couple of people that said they were attacked and robbed, one of them was even bitten (separate incidents, and they dont’ even know e/o).

I envision a scenario like hulk at the end of Age of Ultron, where he’s just throwing them everywhere, smashing them, biting them, etc. LOL.

I’ve heard much worse tales than what the video portrayed.

1 Like

heard horror stories of people with pet monkeys-where the monkey grabbed ahold of their facial skin and ripped it off ! :pleading_face:

This thread about needing a new linebacker coach is giving me nightmares about killer monkeys! lol

Who you got in a fight, one of @Gerwinke’s friends killer monkeys or this guy…

Chucky GIF by USA Network

1 Like

Moral of the story is never get a pet monkey….regardless of how cute they are as babies.

2 Likes