New Inside the Den! Internal workings of Hard Knocks

Can it be tomorrow already please?

8 Likes

Okay so as it turns out if you wait until 13:45, you get the WHOLE J-Will speech. Not the cut the one. Man he goes off.

1 Like

How can you not love this man?

6 Likes

That was my point CH. Watch the whole thing, but if you can’t, you will hear the ENTIRE thing at 13:45. They cut it way short on the clip. He goes for like a minute and it’s a damn tear-jerker.

6 Likes

Wow no kidding. I’ve been a lions fan for over 20 years and this is the first time I can truly say I’m damn proud to be a fan of this team.

2 Likes

Literally.

Damn.

1 Like

And you gotta love MCDC around the 20:00 mark and ends it with “…so the hyenas better get out of the way” (what an awesome reference).

Where is the nearest wall to run through?

2 Likes

I’m off to tackle Cyno’s mail box.

2 Likes

I’m feeling froggy. Nate is about to get a blind-side. Left side-Strong side.

can’t wait

How many layers of meta can one get? Now I want to see the behind-the-scenes of the behind-the-scenes of the behind-the-scenes of the Lions preseason.

7 Likes

You asked for it, you got it.

2 Likes

A camera crew is going to follow the hard knocks crew in training to shoot hard knocks. The scenes where camera men get cut are emotional.

2 Likes

That dang near brought tears to my eyes.

when we went to the family fest last saturday I wanted to see how many hard knocks people were running around and it was quite a few. I can’t imagine how difficult it is to edit together all the footage they take from so many different cameras.

Poweful - not some scripted crap. Just straight from the heart.

1 Like

Haha - They are calling MRod alligator arms and T-Rex already (of course after noting what a bull he is). After Hard Knocks, MRod is going to be EVERYONE’S favorite player (not just mine!). Impossible not to love the kid!

1 Like

Sooooo ready for this!

He’s the type of guy you hope the Lions sign to another contract.

JWill. Wow! Go Lions!