New power poll: we are now up to 26?!

I respectfully disagree. If we were playing last seasons schedule I would be right there with you. But which offenses or quarterbacks on our schedule really scare you? Philadelphia and the bills absolutely do. Maybe Dallas but they lost their left tackle for the year. Green Bay is breaking in a new crop of receivers. Outside that do you really see us getting lit up by Daniel Jones, Zach Wilson, Carson wentz, geno smith? Tua in Miami has the weapons. Same with Minnesota. But I’ll need to see them do it first before I worry about it. We usually play well against the Vikings and the dolphins don’t have a good line. The Patriots will probably be average offensively. I don’t see any reason we can’t win around 8 games. And because of the poor offenses we play I think our defense will be around average.

Let’s be blunt here: With the excitement going into this season(For me at least), finishing 26th will be a huge and utter disappointment. We are better than that.

2 Likes

Chief…. Here’s what’s funny about this

Looking at last years final reg season records …. 7 wins would put us at 25th?! So 26th - for a preseason prediction - isn’t too far off actually!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.