New site traffic record

holy ghost jesus GIF

4 Likes

proud of you, brother. pretty good shit!

#grateful

8 Likes

Uefa Love GIF by Likee US

Go us!!!

5 Likes

I think I joined right after me & Chuck Norris got back from Vietnam. Early 70’s, I wanna say???
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Discovery

7 Likes

Woohoo! Nice job!

4 Likes

I wonder how that compares to other teams. I hope we at least beat the Packers again.

4 Likes

Let’s go!!!

I used to spend all my time on the huskers message board or the magic message board. The Den has now taken up my time! Definitely knowledgeable posters on here.

2 Likes

Easily the best Lions forum on the internet, not close.

10 Likes

Well done, I spend more time on this site than anywhere else on the interwebz.
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

@Nate, thanks for all you do in keeping the gang together and for providing us a place to politely discuss (see… bitch, wine, and moan) current team issues… :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: you da man!!!

4 Likes

Like the Kanamits before him, Nate just wants to serve man.

3 Likes

We Dont Know Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

2 Likes

we CRUSH them in handsomeness,bro

1 Like

While I appreciate all the love, give it up for the @moderators. This place is made tolerable through them. The number of conversations that happen behind the scenes ensure this place doesn’t become a troll zone.

7 Likes

Handsomest of the handsome.
Still waiting for the calendar to come out!!!

1 Like

It’s on @Weaselpuppy’s to-do. He’s trying to figure out if there should be a body hair edition (I mean of course).

1 Like

that will be best in the video release “making of the mod calendar”

I can see the back hair blowing on the wind with ocean waves crashing in the background.

You sound like you want that more than your jersey. I’ll make the arrangements.

1 Like

LOL - Allll in, bro!
Exposure to that sort of earth shattering handsomeness
Auction that shit off, man.
LIke 10 fans get VIP tickets to the photoshoot!

1 Like

Love this community. If you saw how many times I check this website, it would be embarrassing and probably get me fired. Thanks Nate!

3 Likes