New to the boards as of 5 min ago

The greatest trick Weasel ever made was making the board believe his Mod Powers dont exist…

1 Like

Yes sleats
I have a ”sleats” here but forgot what the account information was
So, Sleater it will be

I don’t mind that 247 may be over
Was totally weary of some of the posters there
Not sure why you thought I had an agenda
Just got tired of the same old BS

Don’t post much anymore so it seemed like I was mostly bitching when I posted (there)
Just cuz I had my fill of some of the nonsense

Anyway, looks like that’s done

Maybe you and I can go at it sometime again — you are FKA ScottAllen right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am I a dipshit or an old geezer though?

Ya know what, don’t answer that.

I like cheese

1 Like

Take that off board please

Dude, it was just a joke…

I know man, sorry sometimes sarcasm doesnt play well on a message board

Yeah, that’s me.
Any time you wanna go, just let me know! :grinning:
I’m just messing with ya. I’m here just to hang out. I don’t think you’ll see me arguing too much here.
Don’t know if I have the energy anymore. LOL

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m in CT myself (Old Saybrook), and love to hear folks from my little state rooting for the Leos, even if you’ve relocated. Can’t really blame you from leaving “Paris on the Housatonic” lol.

I’ve been a member of the old board since 2003 (I think?) and now this one. It’s really a great community and much as I loved the old board I left because of a lot of the Off Topic vitriol that seems to be absent from this space, and I hope it stays this way.

2 Likes

no–this is my first board

I still remember our BPA vs need draft discussions from way back
I look back at my BPA position then and view it as limited
BPA influenced by need seems better
I think my position now is more like — take the pick that you believe will have the greatest positive impact on your roster
The relative difference in talent at each pick, with the possible exception of top 10 picks, is (usually) not all that significant. Throw in the error factor as well. You end up saying, at any pick, any one of, say, 5 guys available at that point, will be close enough to potentially be BPA. Just take the guy who you think can elevate YOUR roster and your strategic needs best. I think there’s a difference.

Anyway, I almost never get into pissing contests on football because I know there are many more enlightened than me or because… I don’t care enough to bother.

Enjoy the season — all

Welcome to the board.

I recall a poster named Doug54 is that you?

I remember him also.

Oh yes, I remember those discussions as well.

You need to add your avatar so we know who you are. It’s so much easier to recognize someone’s avatar than their name…typically anyways. Plus, the more babe pics, the better!