NFL.com Revenge Games WOW

Well that shocked the hell out of me! Three games involving the Lions.

4 Likes

Wow the first 3 all Lions. Just wow.

4 Likes

The biggest revenge game should be the Panthers coming to Ford Field…we ■■■■■■■ owe those bastards.

12 Likes

Maybe we’ll get the right footwear this time.

4 Likes

Revenge game for Packers & Bears, not for the Lions. We are looking to keep them in our rear view mirror.

Our revenge games are Carolina, Dallas & Seattle.

8 Likes

I really want to play dallas when we’re actually healthy.

Btw, why do we always seem to have to play at Jerry world? I swear whenever we play the Cowboys we’re always on the road.

4 Likes

Its interesting to me that they listed Jamaal as the reason the Saints game has meaning but not Dan and AG. Analzone as well.

A hammer doesn’t seek vengeance against a nail.

4 Likes

Unless the nail kills his dog and steals his car.

1 Like

You keep pounding the nail until it won’t go any further.

1 Like

Seems that way, although Calvin broke the receiving yards record vs Dallas in ford field.

2 Likes

We only have one revenge game.

When do those ■■■■■■■ Panthers come to town?

4 Likes

The rotation is pretty much set.

Every 3 years we play the Cowboys as part of our rotation with NFC East, alternating home & away.

In the 2 years in between, we play the NFC East team that finished in the same place as us in their division, alternating home, home, away, away

So in theory, we could play @ Dallas in 2024 as well if we finish in the same place in our division this year. 2025 we play in Detroit.

And yet Detroit vs. Seattle is the biggest score to settle IMO. Carolina to a lesser extent.

1 Like

I think EVERY game is a revenge game.
We owe the entire NFL for the last 60 years.

LET’S GET IT ON!!!

2 Likes

Love, love, love it

Villain time….

@stephenboyd57 i think you found the reason ! Can’t have the Lions looking good against the cowboys!

Detroit vs EVERYBODY.

this time, EVERYBODY is in trouble…

1 Like

We played at Jerry world last year. So we should be playing at home this season against them?

1 Like

No. Last year we played them as part of the entire NFC East. We played Philly & Washington in Detroit and NY & Dallas on the road. In 2025, we will play Dallas & NY in Detroit and at Philly & Washington.

This year we are playing Dallas because we both finished #2 in our division. That is on a different rotation. If the Giants would have finished 2nd in the division, we would have ended up playing at NY. In 2024, we will play the NFC East team that places the same in their division at Detroit (no matter who it is).

1 Like

From 1981 to 1997 we played the Redskins 12x and only 1 game was in Detroit.