NFL experts recognizing Alex Anzalone as a top linebacker in NFL

And simply glorious hair.

Chris Farley Hair GIF

1 Like

As did I. Though I tend to lean in the direction of defending our players :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery:

4 Likes

Anzalone pro bowl incoming

2 Likes

No more Dollar Store Thor, more like ā€œSacksā€ Fifth Avenue.

6 Likes

Anzalone is playing like a top 5 LB this season, nobody saw that cominā€™ down the analzone a year agoā€¦heā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ballin

3 Likes

Anzalone has developed into the kind of player we thought we had with Deandre Levy.

Oh shit. Keep him away from snow boards and big ass piles of rocks. Better not let him go to the Amazon either, just in case that dick-fish rumor was true.

2 Likes

He truly has been solid since midway point of last year.

Has he graduated to Target Store Thor ?

4 Likes

Those wigs were awesome, hopefully they keep it up after Halloween!

2 Likes

Hmm remember when people were mad that Brad resigned him?

Just one more example of maybe, just maybe, let Brad cook. Bc thus far its tasting fantastic.

7 Likes

I see what you did there.

1 Like

So much better than a ski mask. Lol

1 Like

I agree 100%!!!

2 Likes

AGREED

Youā€™re traveling through another dimension ā€“ a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Thatā€™s a signpost up ahead: your next stop:

hes legit playing like 2nd team all pro LB rn, its actually insane how good he has been

hes so good at the WILL spot

2 Likes

Man, was I wrong about AA. I have followed him since his college days (Iā€™m a gator). While he was decent with the saints, i wasnt thrilled with him signing with the lions, just a JAG. He has been a JAG in my mind, but something definitely changed this year, heā€™s all over the field.

When he was named captain, i questioned it. Maybe we should just let Campbell, Glenn and Company do their thing. 14-4 lately proves that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.