NFL releases statement regarding draft

It’s not selfish.

There is literally no good reason to push it back

2 Likes

With the virtual process in place, I can imagine the Lions being ultra conservative. Only drafting guys who they’ve thoroughly scouted and met at some point…

With Quinn and Patricia calling the shots, there is no way the Lions have an advantage. I agree if a competent HC/GM duo in their position would have an advantage, but having dumb and dumber in charge of the draft isn’t going to cut it.

And parts of this country really need it.

The ratings for this draft are going to be massive

The NBA is talking about televising games of Horse for crying out loud

I just hope they don’t auto draft a kicker in the 4th round.

They better isolate Quinn for the remainder of the month. Watch him get hospitalized with the virus 2 days before the draft. Who is next in line to call the shots? Matt Patricia? Ron Wood (team President)? Mrs Ford (owner and Chairman)? Haaaaa she is liable to pick Jim Caldwell with the 3rd pick.

Martha Ford Morse, Sheila Ford Hamp, Elizabeth Ford Kontulis or do we bring back WCF Jr. to mess shit up. They are all Vice Chairman

Edit: At least they would all pick Young if he is there. Not sure Quinn is even interested.

Yep.

I feel like all momentum is lost when they stop after the first round.

Go back to the old way. Rounds 1-3 on Saturday, Rounds 4-7 on Sunday.

It will never happen, but it’s better.

1 Like

I mean for us we made it a weekend …barbecuing and drinking. Watch the picks and spend the day with friends and family that were Lions fans

I know it will never go back that way and certainly wouldn’t be the same even if they did this year because I can’t have my friends and family around

But like you said… It was better.

In fact it was the best

1 Like

Think this will be the most enjoyable draft ever. No frills or fluff.

2 Likes

That could only work in our favor at #3

Agreed

1 Like