**NFL Schedule Release Thread: Keep It Here**

Just a friendly reminder … somehow Joe Barry remains as the Defensive Coordinator of the Green Bay Packers.

1 Like

Titans release was hilarious:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1656841088726908936

1 Like

Atlanta is a sneaky tough game. They’re likely to be a time of possession monster.

depends if Ridder is competent….
but his legs could make him a pesky one.

I thought it was also sad….

they all knew the Titans logo…
but had no clue on others… including division rivals.

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

Do my eyes deceive me?
Do we really finish with a home game?
Somebody screwed the pooch!

1 Like

Freaking awesome! When A.I. goes right.

2 Likes

Week 2 is gonna be pumping

That was good

1 Like

It did take me awhile, but with a few google searches - yeah! LOL.

1 Like

Our north division rival’s video’s are pretty lame. esp the pack – for tampa bay they go Arrrrgh you ready? hahha not. for the giants - ‘packing all five boroughs into one giant game.’ gee, how long did that one take to think up?
so far the only one that comes close to ours is the Chargers.
You have to let the young kids do this sort of thing. give them a blank slate.

Every year I look at the schedule and think its really tough. Just shows the relative parity in the NFL. The weird thing about this schedule is playing Minnesota twice in three weeks at the end of the season. I’m guessing the schedule makers think it’ll come down to those teams for the division.

Lol, those were excellent

I like the schedule, Chiefs is a hard opener but weeks 2-6 all winnable games. 6-2 should be possible before the bye week. 8-0 would be insane.

1 Like

I’ll go against the grain and say that I’m not a fan of starting the season in KC. It’s good for exposure and would be gigantic if they could pull off the win but, one, I would have preferred that game to be played in Germany and, two, it puts a lot of pressure on them to win in Week 2 with them likely being 0-1 going into it. I would have preferred an easier opponent to start to get the season off to a strong start.
Also, it would have been nice to have Jamo for the inevitable shootout.

The positive is that this looks like a favorable schedule to my eye after KC. Seattle, Atlanta, Green Bay on the non-frozen tundra, Carolina and at Tampa are all winnable games. None will be easy but I think the Lions couldn’t have asked for a better Games 2-6.
Even after that…Vegas, Chargers, Chicago twice, New Orleans, Green Bay, Denver. Is it just me or is this an extremely manageable schedule? If the Lions are what we think they could be, they should be set up nicely for the tougher finish kick of Dallas and Minny twice.

Also, 5 National TV games for the Lions and 6 for the Jets? What world are we living in?
Have the Lions even had 5 national games total in the last 5 years?

Vikings have interesting 1st place schedule.

They have to go to Cinci as the “17th” game.

They got the 49ers at home, but go to Philly.

And against the AFC West… they have KC and LA at home… with Vegas and Broncos on the road. These AFC west games could be key for them… because losing to both KC and LA at home plus a loss at either Denver or Vegas would be great for the Lions.

I’ll be shocked if the Vikings win more than ten games.

Chicago’s schedule release was pretty good . . . even had Annie Agar as a Lions fan @ 40 second mark

How does Chicago have the shitiest looking Italian beef at the 1:17 mark? If a was served that I’d laugh, walk out, and report the establishment to the Hague.

I was just watching this again…
and the part when Amon-Ra asks to get a rep at CB.
He ends up covering his brother against Bears….
and Holmes says “no cap… run this route for him”.

I started cracking up… because even though I hear the term “no cap” from my step-son occasionally… I never made the connection to this forum.

Saying “no cap” means “no lie”….

and conversely… “cap” means to “lie”

And it just now hit me that the guy claiming Barnes should be a starter is named Cap……. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes