NFL switches offical pizza from PH to LC

Lol those crazy Canadians!!

1 Like

Honestly my favorite is on mackinac island marys bistro.

3 Likes

Buddys is a hit and miss spot. Cracker crust is amazing but awful reheating

2 Likes

The fudge will put you in a diabetic comma on that Island… I know from experience.

GIF by simongibson2000

thats just … disturbing.
If I claim I’m offended does that mean you won’t do that any more?

I hate fudge. But agree the smell there can give you that or pink eye from the horse shit.

3 Likes

Come to think of it…it is a bit odd that an island filled with horse shit sells tons of fudge.

4 Likes

Two smells fudge and horse shit. Stayed on island last year for two days witnessed a horse take a 5 minute piss. But its cool place to visit and pretty cool at night .

3 Likes

New York Style out of one of the nine or so coal ovens that are grandfathered in. John’s on Bleeker was the one I frequented most often due to it’s proximity to NYU. That sh!t’s the bizness.

1 Like

I do like NY style a ton, Detroit just hits right to me. The only type of pizza i cant stand is Chicago.

1 Like

Totally agree. I like Detroit style as well but don’t get Chicago style despite having lived there. I’m not a big casserole guy.

1 Like

The dudes no prize either, he’s playing in his league lol

1 Like

I like Napolitano as well but it’s a bit too sloppy unless you roll the slice like a doobie. And I ain’t about to use a fork for pizza.

1 Like

Best toppings on pizza are
Ole world pepperoni. Get that crisp bite every time
Yellow banana peppers sweet but a little kick
Green peppers same as yellow
Red roasted peppers nice sweet taste
Bacon has to be extra crispy

Worse
Pineapple
Onion too powerful takes over the pizza
Sausage just a bad texture

Can we make a separate board for the obese lady gifs? I suggest we call it the Off Off topic forum.

3 Likes

That was a nice table.

2 Likes

At one time they were both good pizza now they suck. It’s hard to find good pizza today. Everyone uses subpar toppings.

Pizza
We order pizza only when:
There’s a bunch of kids over and we don’t feel like making something
We “project” all day on a Saturday and don’t feel like making dinner

The absolute best pizza is the pizza we make at home from scratch. Everything about it is better than store bought pizza — the dough, more toppings …

2 Likes

Detroit style is the best pizza.

Sicilian style is second best.

NY can be great when done right. Must be cooked in a fire oven.

I am not a fan of Chicago style.

But my favorite pizza is G&D’s in Cadillac Michigan. It’s sold by the slice. For some reason that pizza is just perfect when you need a quick snack.

2 Likes

I took them down before it got out of hand or someone took offense. Best to leave posts like that off the board.

This thread is bordering on OTT anyways.