NFL teams could lose draft pick, face fines for unprofessional conduct during draft prospect interviews

In my opinion, it’s about damn time.

2 Likes

But asking about someone’s mom being a prostitute IS professional.

2 Likes

I think good can come of this…annnd…I can see more rules that will be enforced differently against Detroit than they are for GB and Dallas.

4 Likes

I don’t see either Holmes or Campbell as the type of guy who thinks playing mind games is the best way to evaluate a prospect. For once, I’m not terribly worried about subjective rules being used against the Lions.

2 Likes

Part of me agrees.
part of me remembers the organization that enforces the rules created “The Calvin Johnson Rule,” gave A-Rodg a hail mary attempt on a fake facemask, allows opponents to snap the ball on game winning plays after the shot clock expires, etc, etc, etc.

When the governing body mis-enforces the laws, it doesn’t matter if you abide by the actual laws in place.

St. Brown has a series of good games…PHD test ensues. Would that have happened if he was a Cowboy? Not likely. That’s all I’m saying. More rules is generally going to be a bad thing, by me. :wink:

It’s actually kinda sad that the NFL has to put forth a rule like this.

Some of the tactics by these coaches are demeaning.

If MP were still here I’d be worried about a rule like this. I’m hoping Dan has no one on his staff stupid enough to make a mistake like this.

5 Likes

Not worried about Campbell/Holmes in the least here.

As said above, if Patricia/Quinn were still here, I’d be very concerned.

2 Likes

World’s oldest profession, we’ll have to allow it…

2 Likes

So much for playing F**k-Marry-Kill with Hutch and Thibs.

3 Likes