NFL uniform power ranking

So you like a Silver helmet with a black Panther weird red color jersey…white pants and blue stripe…lol…ok

1 Like

I remember the Michigan Panther uniforms as being the best in that league
I also thought they were great – better than a lot of NFL teams

2 Likes

I actually have no problem with the uniforms just the way they are. They just need to start winning.

1 Like

For sure – Lions uniforms are better than 22nd in my view
Somewhere in the 10-15 range
I think the new Lion logo on the helmet was an improvement over the old

OHHHHHHH…i came on here to check out what fans of other teams were thinking about the draft…then i saw this post where the poster said {like in most surveys} that the raiders have the Best uniforms,i even said Lion fans seem very Civil…But NOOOOO…ok how about your team in 70…80 yrs have never …ever been in a Super Bowl .never mind never one 1…and lets not forget went thru a season…WITHOUT WINNING A GAME …damn 0-16…i know if the Lions ever get to a SperBowl . hope its vs the other team thats been around forever and also has never sniffed a Supr Bowl…the Browns.another 0-16 team…now play nice

They look good…if you’re in the CFL!

1 Like

Naw, you ridiculed a poster’s opinion on the Michigan Panthers’ unis. Take your own advice about playing nice, because nobody here cares what you think about Lions history. We’re all quite aware. :slight_smile:

Dude, we’re not new. You’d die here if you grew up a Lion fan.

Redwing…i hear you…2 things it might be because im not from Michigan but who in world are the M Panthers lol…and 2nd if i were a Lions fan and KNEW their history i dont think id ever try to crack on another team lol…just havin fun…i go back to the days when you guys had Milt Plum and Carl Sweetan as QBs

Yes, simple yet so elegant and beautiful! Probably my number #1 uniform right now. I love the Dan Fouts ere uniforms as well

what a beautiful elegant simple uniform!!! I hope the lions would follow something like this

1 Like

A Chargers uni turns you into a babe magnet at the mall. Especially because the ladies don’t know RIVERS means overrated chicken wing stat monkey. That baby blue is so pretty it does all the talking for you. No natural charasma neccesary.
And yeah I know malls are closing, but that’s just temporary.

1 Like

I like the Penn State jersey. The flashy stuff says “look at me.”
The simple stuff, like the lions throwbacks and Penn State style ones say…“We’re here to kick your ass.”
business in the front
business in the back
:wink:
Very non mullet-like!

The Chargers definitely do it right. Nod to their history but touches of modernism.

I’d minimally like to see the Lions use the shade of blue that they had on their old throwbacks uniforms. It’s a bluer, less teal blue.

Also, never use the effing word “Honolulu” again in describing it. It makes about as much sense here as the skyscraper visible beyond the wall at Comerica Park with the giant whale mural on it.

Great Lakes Blue, thank you.

2 Likes

I really hope we get a new redesign of logo and uniforms. Replace the leaping lions logo with a ferocious lions head logo

https://detroitlions.netlify.app/lions-jersey-concept.html

this site has some nice design concepts

Dude, if Bo would have never gotten hurt, I firmly believe he would have been in the GOAT conversation. Loved watching that dude play football. Never really liked baseball though I appreciate what he did there.

1 Like

I still have a few football/baseball Bo cards. That dude was coooooo for sure. And I like to old school raiders jersey.

Bo was best for this haha.

steve weatherford week GIF

2 Likes