Ninja or Michael Keegan Peele (sic) lol

Now I know Eminem is from Detroit and shows out for the city
But I’ve never really seen him push lions

As lions move into trendy fun winner category -

Which fan will get more attention and ride the wave ?
Who do you want to see ?

I’m going peele but ninja is a popular guy

1 Like

Michael Keegan Peele would be the guy I vote for. Ninga is for the younger generation.

1 Like

Dumb And Dumber Reaction GIF

Michael Keegan Peele

Who?
:wink:

2 Likes

Exactly - I don’t know who that is.

I always saw kid Rock @ Pistons games though, when I was a season ticket holder. is he still doing that stuff?

1 Like

I feel like we need to move on from Kid Rock and Eminem.

Michael Keegan Peele isn’t super famous or anything, but I like him. He’s from Key & Peele if you ever watch Comedy Central. Also he played in a season of Fargo if you watch that one.

I think we need our celeb tank in Detroit re filled. Or maybe I am just getting old AF.

Mi - cha-el K-eegan P-ee-le

Comedy Central Noice GIF

2 Likes

@BigNatty @Doctor_Love

So much must’ve been over your head this season regarding the inside joke to Jamaal TD celebrating

Peele has made some great films
Nope Being most recent

And key and peele was hilarious.

Peele comes across as my generation fan
And very relatable

He’s huge

4 Likes

Th-at is-n’t h-i-s na-me.

espnbaby

FANTASTIC vid!

The week after J-Will got that flag for thrusting…he Put his Hands up like that Locked behind his head like he was gonna thrust again…EASILY the funniest thing I’ve seen on a football field. Pure Awesomeness.

He was emulating the part at the 2 minute mark. Fantastic!

I’ll bet the guys in the locker room were dying talking about that.

Lmfao I honestly didn’t realize I was switching it around
The Breakfast Club Sunglasses GIF

I think peele said he’d pay the fine

1 Like

hahaha! Did he really?

Because your old.

Don’t feel bad I didn’t know either until someone gave a reference and I was like oh yeah that guy … lol

1 Like

Met the man in Vancouver this summer. Very smooth character. Kicked it off with “Bro, you announced the Lions 2nd round draft pick in Vegas.” His reply; “Yes. Yes I did.” Very cool guy. Had some good laughs.

4 Likes

Love the hair, men!!!

Nedim Remili Sport GIF by Paris Saint-Germain Handball

1 Like

dumb and dumber sudden realization GIF

1 Like

Lol

Still this guy peele is talented and funny - he can bring some humor to our winning when it all comes together and he might help gain us some fans.

Ninja - I’m old and don’t know but I think he’s huge too

You know this isn’t just some guy sitting on a toilet. It’s Jeff Daniels who is a Michigan native and noted Michigan Sports Fan. (He with Peyton Manning lifted the Bobby Layne curse). It was my way of throwing his hat in the ring, but I guess @stephenboyd57 did that as well in the 3rd post of thread

3 Likes