No Fumar

My favorite cigar bar in Cancun is turning into an oasis as Mexico has outlawed smoking in public places. I’m at the Royal Resort and we can still smoke on our balconies but on the beach is no bueno with big fines. For me, not a big deal as I never smoked on the beach anyway but the cig smokers are taking it hard.

1 Like

You can always try Punta Cana. :+1:

2 Likes

Hard to replace what I have here. I know my bartenders and they know me. Rudolpho at the Sports Bar, Manuel at the swim up bar and Tyson at the cigar bar. I tip early and often and they know how I like my drinks. Training an entire new staff is not in the cards.

1 Like

In was in Davos last week and they would not let me smoke anything. Not even after sex.

1 Like

Those BASTARDS.

But were you smoking DURING sex???

the mask GIF

2 Likes

This is a great site, next year I’m going to use it for a few extra days in Riviera Maya and fly back after a week in Cancun.

https://www.allinclusiveoutlet.com/

Mexico has laws!? Who knew.

Kind of like NFL officials, selective enforcement.

Thank you!

We are looking to do a AI place in the DR or Riviera Maya? in 24…maybe Costa Rica because we have a vertigo sufferer in the extended family that can’t do cruises.

Perfect!

1 Like

I am renting from an owner, payed their maintenance fee and then some, $1,800 for the week. This also allows you to get the all inclusive rate that owners get, which is about $30 a day cheaper per person. I also use miles from American and book around 6 months in advance, 20,000 miles per person for 3 of us, oldest daughter flew SW Airlines from where she lives. I have some choices in Riviera Maya but they are later in the year and we like to break the winter up earlier. When you decide on some dates let me know, I can generally find some options.

1 Like