Non-Lion games for today

I think it was HSV lion talking about Huntley. He’s playing pretty well

1 Like

I care more about the human aspect than the team aspect, but that’s just me.

Back on topic, I’m impressed with Huntley.

1 Like

And I’m not in the mindset to pretend my opinion (which is an opinion) is more important than yours…or anyone else’s…or that your opinion (which is also an opinion) is more important than mine or anyone else’s.

If you think this is apples to apples with what we’re talking about…

The Chiefs are absolutely rolling right now but I can’t help but wonder if they’re peaking just a tad too early.

I see them as gaining a TON of momentum. I have to admit, I had sort of written them off. Tey’re kicking a whole lot of ass these days.

Buffalo is looking good. They were my preseason SB pick from the AFC.
I still think Tampa will make it, but I’m not sure if the Bills are ready. I root for the bills as long as they’re not playing the Lions. LOL.

1 Like

Analogies are never apples to apples. That is what makes them analogies. The point is that while it is fine to wish success for someone in competition, you will always be wishing for lack of success for whoever that one person is going against. Maybe not overtly, but that is just how physics works. I chose my people to root for. They are the Lions. If that means Matt Stafford has less success to help them, so be it.

2 Likes

I am liking Greg Olsen as an analyst today. He is giving me that Tony Romo vibe of game knowledge and showing restraint for hyperbolic proclamations about what is happening in real time.

2 Likes

philosophic apples to apples…energetic apples to apples.

Bees dying off, and all life on the planet ending is not the same.
Rams can win WHILE the Lions win.
Problem w/text…are they using hyperbole or are they being dramatic? I dunno.
I’ll always give you my truth as lovingly as I know how though.
I’ll always appreciate direct communication.
I’ll never Consciously judge you, though I am a human and catch myself in “learning moments” sometimes.

Same…first and foremost.
I root for cage fighters I like, even if it means someone I like more doesn’t get their title shot as quickly.
:wink:
Philosophical differences in opinion. That’s fine. Truthfully respect your opinion, and you don’t need to validate yourself to me…I see you. I get you. I TRUTHFULLY respect it!
Also TRUTHFULLY, I’m not invalidating the idea that you feel the need to invalidate my philosophy. I truly don’t care. I’m pointing out that my truth doesn’t match yours. I’m okay with your truth not matching mine. Are you okay with mine not matching yours? Why or why not? Why would someone feel the need to invalidate another man’s opinion and/or philosophy?

I was fine with it from the beginning, Natty. And me disagreeing with you doesn’t mean I was feeling the need to invalidate your opinion, right? And it is also interesting, since my original comment from which this whole diatribe spawned wasn’t even directed at you. You just felt that your philosophy had been attacked, and couldn’t help but put your two cents in. Why is that?

1 Like

I will definitely scroll up and take a look. Maybe I misunderstood something.

I’ll take a look at it and let you know what I think.

THANK YOU for pointing this out, wether your perception is on point, or there’s a misunderstanding…I always appreciate a chance to improve myself as a man. NONE OF US can see our own blind spot. I’m a human, and that’s why I have a coach and a Shaman. LOL. I work on myself every day, and this is an opportunity.

Thank you for your direct communication, my brother!

1 Like

It’s all good. And let me just say, Greggy’s response to me was spot on. His opinion was given at simple face value. It isn’t mine, but I am fine with it. Easy peasey.

2 Likes

Translation: Changed your opinion to fit my blueprint

Implication that someone is not a fan if they root for a player from another team.

Big assumption that puts words in another person’s mouth.

This is where the philosophical difference started. Yes. I stand behind everything I just wrote. I’m gonna scroll back up and review what I wrote and see if I can get see a growth opportunity for myself in this.

The whole conversation you quoted was between me and Greggy. Perhaps your growth opportunity would be to not assume a conversation between 2 other people has anything to do with you as a human being.

1 Like

For sure → knowing when/where to pop in…or not.
I am here to serve humans and create oneness. Sometimes I put pressure on myself and t causes overwhelm and/or anxiety. It’s me putting co-dependent love on myself, instead of pure, unconditional love. I’ve seen it twice in myself in the last 2 weeks.

I do stand behind what I say. When I was a kid, I had a problem with bullies, because I was bullied at home. Result, I went to school and fought often. Looking back as an adult, I don’t sometimes wonder how many innocent people I punched in the face, because I perceived them to be a bully.

Sometimes people are looking for a bully, they can find one. Like an activist thinks they are sticking up for the world, and in doing so, they look for a bully…and find one.
Women’s rights activist thinks she’s standing up for women, when all she’s really doing is tearing down men.

I get to look into my own heart and see if there is any level or layer of that going on, as that IS a pattern of my past (perceived slight and fighting).

I’ve eliminated 99% of that out of my life, but I’m not going to pretend that pattern never existed within me. I see the world through peace now.

I am not triggered, so I know IF it is in me now, it’s a level 1-2 out of 10…it’s not intense. I’m not triggered, and I see the energy I’m delivering this from.

Other variable is that I’m a BAD multitasker. Watching football and quickly responding between plays. LOL.

I’m gonna look at my side. Only I will ever truly know the truth on what’s coming out of my heart. Same with you. I’m looking at my “stuff”. :wink:

I DO stand behind all of my words here. Including - Love ya, bro

Matt appears to be settling into this game. He’s being more patient, even in taking a deep shot.
He appears to be trusting his teammates more.

JINX

1 Like

Did anyone else see the Jets up 17-10 over the Bucs at halftime?

Holy shit!

Whew! That was an amazing defensive play. I still think Rams will win.

Matt has to not let this get in his own head. He deprecates himself when he feels he’s let the team down…then he tries too hard to make up for it and often makes mistakes.

He needs to relax into the game, remember who he is (his talent), and not let his self-judgement cause more trickle-down errors.

Stafford gonna Stafford…

1 Like