Not at practice: Sept 28 edition

And, just like that, all 3 starting WR’s are banged up, along with the starting RB, and TE.
Shall we all dust off the “Goff sucks” t-shirts? I mean, there’s no reason we can’t win with, Cephus, Raymond, Williams, and Wright?
Jackson should have somewhat of a handle on Slot. Good enough. Next man up.
We’re so screwed.
We can talk “new culture” until we’re blue in the face, but, this is so typically, S.O.L…
This is why you take a healthy player with your first round picks. You want to take chances on a player, do it in the 6th or 7th round.
Look at this team! How can one team be so unlucky, you might ask? Fucking stupid shit.
Damn this team sure looks good on paper, though. Doesn’t it?

5 Likes

COSTA MESA, Calif. – Los Angeles Chargers edge rusher Joey Bosa and left tackle Rashawn Slater were placed on injured reserve Wednesday.

Awkward Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

1 Like

I’m actually not all that concerned about the Hock injury…imo, the next TE-man up will be just as “good”, if not better.

1 Like

I’ma just gonna leave this here…move over Roary, we gots a team mascot

1 Like

Dickfish, pizza, chasing a puppy, to sheer numbers, we are snake bit.
Oh snap, shouldn’t mention the snake.

4 Likes

If it was todays report i would be worried. They fave them a day of rest. Fridays practice is the one to watch

2 Likes

Ernie Sims had a bunch of them, surprised he didn’t miss time because of being attacked.

1 Like

Calm down my dude. It’s only week 3. We’ll get most of these guys back. The chargers just lost slater and bosa for the season. It could be a lot worse. None of us like it but there’s nothing we can do. I’m worried you’re gonna give yourself an ulcer.

3 Likes

True. I haven’t seen Wright drop the ball.

2 Likes

Venting is how I avoid an ulcer. It’s worked for 54 years, so, far.
I couldn’t care less about LA or any team other than the Lions. I see 7 out of 11 offensive starters and 2 backups injured, and, I start to freak.
I mean, offense is all we had going for us.

1 Like

Completely understand brother! I try to stay glass half full, but it aint easy to do. The den is literally therapy for most of us at this point. haha

@Nate should probably start a counselling service for Lions fans. It would make huge money.

2 Likes

Run heavy game. Occasionally throw downfield.

…where do you think you are right now?

5 Likes

not sure I had seen any specifics previously…
but looks like it is a ring finger for Jonah.

I want a blowout. I wanted a blowout from the moment the last game ended and despite injuries I still want a blowout. The Seahawks are a bad team. Injuries ir not, let’s kick their asses.

2 Likes

Should be a big game for wr reynolds, chark, and rb williams… lions still have some playmakers… chark should get more looks and reynolds had 10 come his way last game.

At least we get them at home. That should help a lot.

From what I’ve read it’s his right ring finger. Bone and ligament damage.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.