Not the SOL.... 35 yrs since last tie

Wow - 35 yrs

4 Nov 84 vs Philly

Haven’t seen this in a long long time brothers!!

1 Like

Ha! Yep totally changed lol

2 Likes

I have backed MP and BQ from start. I am starting to wonder now

3 Likes

At least we found a new way to be humiliated.

7 Likes

Welcome and congrats on your first post. Wish it was under better circumstances.

3 Likes

We didn’t lose, but we didn’t exactly win either. I’ll take it. The only thing that kept us from icing the game was one poorly timed time out.
Momentum shifts are real and while there was a lot to like, theres a bunch of tweaks ( ahem, Decker…) they need to clean up.

2 Likes

I hate that this is post #1 for you, but the welcome here is just as huge.

1 Like

Hey - the Steelers has a tie game la yr and were in the playoff hunt up theu the 16th week!

We are still in it baby! And technically undefeated too

1 Like

Yeaaaaaa, this one kinda Humiliating in my view. Will have to defend this tie at work. That will be tough lol

1 Like

Games like this are what separate great teams from the middle.

We looked no better than middling, IMO.

It all adds up, and we are in a very competitive division.

3 Likes

I wonder how many teams with a tie in their record go on to win the Super Bowl?

We could be using the Patriots way, suck for a couple of games and the go win the super bowl.

Decker probably has PTSD now.

2 Likes

Good teams finish strong. Detroit hasnt had that killer instinct in years.

You are correct. A good team woulda stepped on the gas and rolled out with a W

2 Likes

That might have been the worst play of a LT I’ve ever witnessed.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Takes one to know one, and I know all of us have it by now.

2 Likes

Lots of positives and negatives to take away from the game. I loved Stafford’s killer instincts and he could be trending up. One bad throw at the end though.

Positives:

Matt Stafford, TJ Hockenson, and Amendola (besides not getting out of bounce at the end) had a great game. Defense was stout until the 4th quarter.

Notable standouts on defense were Tracy Walker, Diggs, Tavai, JRM, Snacks, Kennard, Slay, and Melvin.

Negatives: Decker is getting Stafford killed and too many penalties. Agnew with the muffed punt. 4th quarter coaching. Stop going with the prevent D and go for the kill. Wasted timeout that could have ended the game. Team needs to work on more situational football.

2 Likes

Yep. We can’t go “YAY” but at least we can holler “MEH!” with pride which is better than what we were saying after last years opener.
We’re 1/2 game ahead of Chicago too.
We didn’t start slow…
Hock is a force…
I’m looking at positives but that’s all I got because I’m outta alcohol…
The Lions need their own line of Liquer.

1 Like

“I’ll take it?”