Not the SOL.... 35 yrs since last tie

4 Likes

After today us and Arizona will be better than half the league.

Welcome to the board.

We absolutely started slow.

Punt-Punt-Fumble-Field Goal for the first quarter.

It’s better than doing that for three quarters then turning it on in the fourth. We were less slow, then hot, followed by more hot, then absolutely taking a collective nap in the fourth. Two good quarters instead of three bad ones. As stated before, I’ll take it.
It’s only game one and it’s a long season with a rough patch the next stretch of games.
Would I have preferred a win? Absolutely, but I’m not going to complain about being 1/2 game ahead of nearly half the league. They took their foot off of their throats and that allowed them to breathe and that cost us. Patricia will glean a ton from this and I don’t think we’ll see him go full Caldwell again.
We did come away injury free for the most part and that’s a plus.

35 years…color me, hmmm…zzzzzzzzzz

51 years…NNNNNNNNNNNUMB!

Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.

1 Like

It’s like meeting a new friend at the scene of a gruesome car accident. You get a nice banter going while you search for the driver’s missing head.

1 Like

The 21st night of September?

only if I get a date with her!!