Now it's Devante Adams as well

Earlier this offseason, Adams skipped voluntary Organized Team Activities (OTAs), but he showed up for mandatory minicamp. There he told reporters he would not skip out on training camp, even if he doesn’t agree to extension terms with the Packers.

“Yeah, I’ll be here, man,” Adams said. “I signed up to go to work and play. I’m from East Palo Alto, California. I grew up with zero dollars. I’m not forfeiting any of my money that I earned and signed for already. So I’ll be there for sure.”

1 Like

2 Likes

This may not be a great thing though because it sounds like he’ll play and he’s in a contract year so he might just come in and tear us up one more year… but hopefully he gets shut down by okudah this year!

Pack are nowhere near the prestigie of Bronx Bombers. MLB’s financial structure also virtually ensures they’ll have a chance every year. The big meltdown happened when we let Boston win the World Series 15 years ago. Nothing can touch that. We will be back. If Green Bay somehow loses adams & Rodgers with any cap hits involved they’re in line for a multi year rebuild.

How much prestige is there in buying your way to the middle?

Idk ask the players who play in the league what team they’d most like to play for? I bet Yanks are 2:1 vs competition. Also when their most recent run of championships occurred it was due to a ton of home grown talent. The whole buying players off big years hasn’t worked out. But we will always be competitive and the fam system somehow is more often than not ranked as one of best in the league

This would be super awesome because Adams is all they really have as a serious weapon at receiver. Jordan Love has his work cut out for him already. Without Adams or a suitable replacement the kid doesn’t stand a chance.

But the good news is if he throws some wicked cool superman sideway passes we know some people here that will say he played great. :rofl:

2 Likes

Carrying frustration across threads???

triggered GIF

3 Likes

Back to the original point, they are doing less with more and they stink right now and I love talking about it with my Yankee friends. Can’t wait for it to happen to GB. With re to the farm system, they were absolutely top 3 all the time. Then they started going the route of trading prospects for over priced players, haven’t followed them enough to know what they have been doing with prospects lately. Columbus was a great ticket for years, they’d outdraw plenty of major league teams. I also know when I want to see them in Tampa for spring training it’s a tough ticket to get at Steinbrenner Stadium. I did stay and watch them play the Rays for opening day a few years back, the only time I’ve seen an opening day game. I’m enjoying the slide.

Ask the Mets! :grin:

1 Like

Could this be as simple as Brian Gutekunst is an @sshole?

1 Like

I think he’s simply doing things “The Packer Way.” But I don’t think they appreciate that the Packer Way is flawed but they had back to back hall of fame QBs who covered that up.

1 Like

Cecily Strong Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

5 Likes

It’s almost like Bizarro world QuinnTricia blowing up a team.

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Love this post

1 Like

I’ve seen Management do this very thing to company’s. It’s like they can do no wrong. Almost like their doing is from God himself. Major power trip.

1 Like

:musical_note: another one bites the dust.

1 Like

I’m guessing there’s nobody else that saw the Jordan and Pippen picture/“Last Dance” reference that Rodgers and Adams put on their Instagram stories?

2 Likes

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

1 Like

Off-platform throws are dope
please love me chris pratt GIF by mtv