Now it's Mike Daniels and Kenny Wiggins placed on IR

Per Tim twentyman on the team’s official
](https://mobile.twitter.com/ttwentyman)

Tim Twentyman
@ttwentyman

Mike Daniels and Kenny Wiggins are headed to IR

Ensuring victory of a super-high draft status.

1 Like

No one can really complain here if they were wanting a tanking scenario…

Who’s coming in to replace them?!

1 Like

Per Michael Rothstein, ESPN Staff Writer:
The Lions claimed OL Caleb Benenoch off waivers. He takes the offensive line spot from Kenny Wiggins, who was placed on injured reserve Monday.

1 Like

It’s funny
It’s obvious they are in tank mode
Apparently what everyone wants
But, many seem to be hating it
???

3 Likes

Just a hunch, but if we were competing, a lot of these guys wouldn’t be going to the IR

2 Likes

Yep. This is what a full-on tank looks like

3 Likes

You guys keep calling this a tank but the Falcons whose GM and Head coach are getting fired keep putting starters on IR too.

Dudes are just getting hurt

Kerryon is playing Sunday. If there was a tank he wouldn’t see the field.

4 Likes

Addition by subtraction, as Patricia now won’t be tempted to put their useless asses in

1 Like

I respectfully agree to disagree. Apparently Kyle Meineke Lions beat writer disagrees as well. I only researched what I could find literally in the last from today. Is he the end-all-be-all? Of course not yeah, but he’s also an objective journalist not a fan
https://www.mlive.com/lions/2019/12/with-the-lions-already-in-full-tank-mode-heres-betting-matt-patricias-fate-is-already-decided.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes

You both can be right. They can be injured and have had nagging injuries all year. They aren’t at full strength so there is no point to keep them on the active roster. By putting them on IR they are waiving the white flag. The season was over with the packer loss and any shot at a winning season was over with the Raider loss and stafford being lost for the season.

MP/BQ will be back, they were always coming back.

6 Likes

I agree and thank you for putting that more concisely than I did. Wraith makes good points like he usually does.

1 Like

It’s not like these guys were helping the Lions to win.

In view of the fact that they haven’t won since Stafford went down, it seems that could be easily said about any player on the entire team, with the exception of Stafford. Obviously some have contributed positively more than others but none of them have quote-unquote helped them win in view of the fact that they haven’t won a single game since then

1 Like

We may not be able to field a team for the Green Bay game at this point.
Anybody still want to see Stafford?

1 Like

IR’d Lions plus a bunch of us play the active roster … what’s the final score?

Yup - injured - sure. Injured to the point where they’d be IR’d if we were playing meaningful games? Not an ice cube’s chance in hell.

I hope they are super-careful w/Golliday, the next 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Why in the hell would the player put his body on the line for nothing?
Really? No, as in, dealing in reality?

2 Likes

Somehow we’ll win that game and screw our draft pick for the 2nd year in a row…and then fans can carry Fatty McPatty off on their shoulders for beating the Packers scrubs, yeah such a great win!

2 Likes

Mike Daniels might be one of the worst Free Agent signings I’ve ever seen!!

Dude made almost a million dollars a game.

#Unfuckingbelievable

3 Likes