Now it's Mike Daniels and Kenny Wiggins placed on IR

Right up there with Twilling.

I had a feeling that Daniels would use the Lions for a paid rehab season. GB knew he was too hurt to play this year the same way they knew TJ was finished. Another dumb signing by Quinn.

3 Likes

His record in free agency really is something to be scrutinized, and when you do it it’s really not that great. Good thing he’s got a whole ton of money to go out and shit away this offseason trying to save his job. That should go great.

2 Likes

Really, out of flowers Daniels snacks Kennard Jones Coleman Melvin Wilson, which one of those if any is an a grade signing? I would argue none of them.

On the other side of the ball when you look at Lange Wagner Amendola James and any of the sketchy running bags, again what kind of letter grade do you give them? I would again argue there’s no a grade there.

When you toss in the top two or three picks from each draft, again the grading just isn’t there. Is Ragnow an A grade? Probably. Anyone else though? Yeah Golladay. The rest between Davis and CarriedOff, Decker and Tavai and the two young safeties and TJ so far don’t look that hot while you can probably give a b grade to Glasgow and Hand

1 Like

a0h7sAqON67nO
l0ErKDci4GgPkcAF2

2 Likes

If you look at the timing of the signing I’m sure Quinn decided to roll the dice for a season. It’s not like he’s oblivious and stupid. Plenty on these boards were thrilled when it was announced. Now Quinn is an idiot.

2 Likes

LOL. I’m sooo recycling that one.

And I’m sure there were folks happy about the TJ Lang signing too, while ignoring his injury situation and inability to stay healthy at 30 years of age. Huge red flag.

You’d think Quinn would have learned a lesson but it wasn’t his money to throw away. The fans who were happy didn’t know Daniels’ injury situation.

Daniels was in exactly the same situation as Lang, and was rehabbing when Quinn signed him just before training camp. A foot injury to a 300+ lb dude is very serious. Quinn wanted to justify the signing and rushed him back before he was fully healed, and Daniels missed another 5 games after week 3 this season. He was never really healthy IMO. This was Daniels attempting to play hurt for 9.1M and taking advantage of a desperate team.

3 Likes

Yep. I see a lot of downgrades.
Flowers actually plays most of the time, but, Ansah is way better when he played.
Melvin and Coleman are slight upgrades.
The Safeties left after Diggs ? Downgrade.
Whoever replaces Slay will almost certainly be a downgrade.
Quinn is Millen 2.0.

1 Like

Quinn was already an idiot. The fans were excited thinking they got a healthy player, only Quinn and our doctor’s knew he’d need some time to recover yet and Quinn paid Daniels like he was Aaron Donald.

You guys forget that Quinn let Ebron walk and replaced him with Luke Willson and then followed it up with signing Jesse James.

Quinn obviously is no talent evaluator and needs to step-away from trying to scout players.

3 Likes

Hey give him credit! He went from signing no talent cheap schmucks we ignore in our offensive scheme to talented expensive guys…that we… ignore… in our…scheme…ahem…

I got nothing, sorry. Carry on… unless of course you actually are Kerryon, then, sit the F down.

3 Likes

Nice! LOL