Now that the combine is over--What is your prediction for the #2 pick?

Yeah… that is part of the issue I have with him being a top 10 pick.
The pundits are talking him up as a ball hawk… but he really isn’t one.
And as a SS… he averaged less than 5 tackles per game EVERY year in college.
He didn’t register a single sack in his college career.
Had only 7.5 TFLs in his 31 games.

So… where are all these “game changing” plays???

Still going Hutch!

Let me guess, he shaves his head?

Hutch.

LOL
I doubt it, based on what I’ve been seeing so far. We can only hope, brother…

If I was picking I would take Walker

Among 270-plus pound edge rushers who have ever tested pre-draft, Walker had the fastest 40-yard dash ever, the 11th-best broad jump and the fourth-best 3-cone.

Animated GIF

2 Likes

Draft board is at thr moment.

Hutch
Walker
Thibs
Trade down to 5-8.

Injuries, PED, trade downs and immolating a young woman and her dog whilst launching them into orbit with your Vette and blowing a .3 BAC all are possibilities, however unlikely, so thats why a depth of

1 Like

If Hutch isn’t there i’d do a small trade down to 5-6 and pick up either Walker or J. Johnson. Possibly Garrett Wilson.

I see Hutch goin to the Jags so I think Thibs is the pick for the Lions.

Holmes will take Hutch but prefers a trade down.

NO QB! Please.

If Hutch is there it’s a no brainer pick he is the best player in the draft. If Hutch is gone its going to be a kick in the nuts, I guess I would go with Walker. Thibs is going to drop like a rock. I wouldn’t draft him at 34.

Hutch - Unreal 3-Cone speaks to his athleticism and “Get Off”. Had to work that one in, sorry.
Walker - Can play him inside or outside, even more than Hutch,for added flexibility in schemes/plays
Trade down - I can visualize a lot of action within the TOP 10 likely picks. Davis & Willis for different reasons will garner trade action. some teams are desperate for a QB, no matter what. Davis fits Raider persona. - GOALPOST

1 Like

Jordan Davis

My thought is that they’ll take some players that will improve the team. I also think that they’ll get criticism for whoever they take or sign.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.