Obj to the

Rams. NFL is turning into the NBA.
Let’s stack a few teams. Mean while lion’s have nothing. Just like the Pistons

3 Likes

They are a SB contender and they are going all in to win a ring. A position the Lions have never been in.

2 Likes

beat me to it Marty… :slightly_smiling_face:

Eh… nothing like the nba. No teams put a claim in for him

1 Like

Good point, the superstar teams have came to the NFL just like the NBA as you said. Just look at the WR’s on the Cardinals, Bucs and Rams. AJ Green, OBJ and Antonio Brown are basically #3 or #4 WR’s on their teams. Hard to believe. But, can’t blame the players for wanting to win late in their career.

1 Like

Seriously? whoa. that is a great fit though.

Obj dad ain’t gone like Kupp catching passes.

This could get ugly quick.

5 Likes

Still they don’t have money. It’s turning into a pussy league. I stopped watching the NBA cause of the same shit. Get miller and obj. Yet lion’s have not one player.

It won’t. He knows he’s got a chance at a SB. Then leave and make more money

1 Like

My buddy who is a Packers fan said it best just now - Where would you rather play in freezing cold Green Bay in December or in warm and sunny LA?

Also, OBJ got his start in New York, he loves the attention and the spotlight. It’ll be interesting to see how this pans out, especially if he’s not getting a lot of targets if he can handle that.

2 Likes

Got to get rich so then you can get richer.

Our team is below poverty line

1 Like

Mor wepunz

2 Likes

Some Giants teammates said that hanging out with OBJ is a different experience. When they would spot a celebrity out somewhere, the actor/musician would come running up to OBJ looking for a picture together.

2 Likes

Stafford will make OBJ relevant again if anyone can.

If OBJ gets back to his old form he will be much better than Woods. OBJ and Kupp would be a great #1/2 for Stafford.

1 Like

Supposedly OBJ knew this role would mean less touches, and he’s OK with that—we’ll see. For the Rams, it’s just another tool with a creative offensive mind and a QB that knows how to spread the ball.

Rams going all in. If they win it all, it’s worth it—I’d say anything short of winning the NFC Championship, especially now, would be viewed as a failure.

5 Likes

Now he can hang out with LeChina James all the time in LA!

1 Like

For sure, the pressure is on now! They literally have an all star team. The NFC is loaded though. The AFC is looking weak in comparison. Can the Lions join the AFC, we might have a shot vs a few teams over there, lol

1 Like

laughs in Tom Brady voice

1 Like

He’s another that has a stacked team. Mean while our best player is our punter. How sad we are and NFL.

The Rams are Superbowl or bust. A Superbowl loss would be a failure IMO.

2 Likes